05-22-2013, 04:38 AM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The official Battlefield website, You must login or register to view this content. has revealed the case in which Xbox One games will come in. The image shows the case, a sleek green one with "Xbox One" wrote centre top on it with the Battlefield 4 cover art. It is unknown whether this is the actual case but it is assumed as if it was just a filler it wouldn't have been posted and the PlayStation 4's would be the same case if a filler. You can check out the PS4 case You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JP ; 05-22-2013 at 04:44 AM.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

Devastation
05-22-2013, 08:54 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
green :yuno:

i couldnt think of a worse colour, they should use clear cases similar to the ps3 ones, atleast then when you have a big games collection it doesnt stand out where ever your collection may be.
05-22-2013, 10:26 AM #3
-Skyline
Anonymous
Black console with Green cases... Y U NO UNIFORM :yuno:
05-22-2013, 01:20 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
The green is a bit weird but I must admit the case does look nice.
05-22-2013, 01:24 PM #5
Modus
ÂŻ\_(ツWinky Winky_/ÂŻ
It's like the blu-ray disk for PS3 but green.
05-22-2013, 03:29 PM #6
GFM
Can’t trickshot me!
xD This looks likes so bad. The color is really bad, atleast with the ps4 one the color will stand out.
05-22-2013, 05:28 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
Black console with Green cases... Y U NO UNIFORM :yuno:

Originally posted by xLew
green :yuno:

i couldnt think of a worse colour, they should use clear cases similar to the ps3 ones, atleast then when you have a big games collection it doesnt stand out where ever your collection may be.

Green is the xbox colour :p
I like the case loads looks sexy!
05-22-2013, 05:49 PM #8
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

But the console has no green on it, they should've had black cases with maybe a green spine, that would've looked ok.
05-22-2013, 06:11 PM #9
socia
Gym leader
i dont think these are going to actually be the cases.... for both PS4 or XO. the same site uses PS vita case with a pic of BF4 for the PS4. looks like someone rushed this just to put it up for pre-order. just my thoughts.
05-22-2013, 09:21 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I like the case loads looks sexy!

true that, but the console has no green, it'd make sense to colour code it with the lighting on the console at least, wouldnt it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo