05-22-2013, 04:38 AM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The official Battlefield website, You must login or register to view this content. has revealed the case in which Xbox One games will come in. The image shows the case, a sleek green one with "Xbox One" wrote centre top on it with the Battlefield 4 cover art. It is unknown whether this is the actual case but it is assumed as if it was just a filler it wouldn't have been posted and the PlayStation 4's would be the same case if a filler. You can check out the PS4 case You must login or register to view this content..

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JP ; 05-22-2013 at 04:44 AM.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

Devastation
05-22-2013, 09:45 PM #11
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by xLew
true that, but the console has no green, it'd make sense to colour code it with the lighting on the console at least, wouldnt it?

I suppose they can't change the Xbox to much from its roots for it to be still the Xbox. The green is sort of a tradition or trademark of Xbox so thats why it's kept.
05-24-2013, 04:15 PM #12
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by JP View Post
tradition or trademark of Xbox

exactly, when i walk into a store, my eyes are automatically drawn to the green from the Xbox games and i don't even have one. its a good color to keep and eye catching compared to clear or white. i personally like the clear PS3 but Xbox's just pop out at you screaming "look at me, im over here" lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo