Post: Would you still get the Xbox One after watching this?
05-22-2013, 11:09 AM #1
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Last edited by Modus ; 05-22-2013 at 01:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Modus for this useful post:

Redadski, socia

The following 4 users groaned at Modus for this awful post:

Hells, HomelandSec, morgan8088, Wondoh
05-22-2013, 11:19 AM #2
Hells
I'm Back...
I'll take this line from his video and alter it slightly....

"This is literally the worst video I've ever seen"

Seriously even them videos recorded with a potato are better to watch than a douchebag who trys to be funny
05-22-2013, 11:40 AM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
This guys a fucking idiot... Microsoft did everything Sony failed to do with their reveal.
Sony failed to even show its fans the console, thats something Microsoft knew their fans wanted to see.

It took Sony a good few hours to reveal their console... it took Microsoft and hour to amaze and excite the viewers.

As for the "big guns" I'm sure the WORLD PREMIERE of Call of duty ghosts counts as bringing the big guns to the reveal.

This guy is having a pointless rant at nothing.
05-22-2013, 11:42 AM #4
I don't see the need for all the hate on the Xbox One. Its defiantly a day one purchase. I going to pre-order one for my dad. He's 60 and don't play games, so he'll enjoy everything about this new games console from Microsoft.
05-22-2013, 12:56 PM #5
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
This guys a fucking idiot... Microsoft did everything Sony failed to do with their reveal.
Sony failed to even show its fans the console, thats something Microsoft knew their fans wanted to see.

It took Sony a good few hours to reveal their console... it took Microsoft and hour to amaze and excite the viewers.

As for the "big guns" I'm sure the WORLD PREMIERE of Call of duty ghosts counts as bringing the big guns to the reveal.

Thanks for the opinion.
Last edited by Modus ; 05-22-2013 at 01:10 PM.
05-22-2013, 01:11 PM #6
Originally posted by Bugga View Post
Microsoft is focusing more on social-network rather than games.

So Microsoft is focusing on social networking yet each Playstation 4 sold will have a share button on the controller.
05-22-2013, 01:15 PM #7
Originally posted by BannedBefore View Post
So Microsoft is focusing on social networking yet each Playstation 4 sold will have a share button on the controller.

And the best thing, it's totally up to YOU if you want to use it Winky Winky
05-22-2013, 01:23 PM #8
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity

I think Sony did it right by not showing the console. Look at how much hype and speculation is occurring over what the console will look like which is giving the PS4 a lot more publicity than if it was just shown straight away.
05-22-2013, 03:32 PM #9

I agree with JP on this one. I like that Sony didn't reveal their console. It's going to create much more excitement at E3 when they do now. And yeah Sony took a couple hours to reveal stuff but they went more into depth on things, unlike Microsoft.
05-22-2013, 03:46 PM #10
socia
Gym leader
Microsoft did everything Sony failed to do with their reveal.

like what. Sony didn't show what the console looks like? its a black box..... just like Xbox showed a black box. the only difference is Xbox showed tv, and voice commands to switch from tv to games to internet. they didn't really show anything else. call of duty isn't really the big guns. it will be available for PS4 also. no big deal there.
i enjoyed the first 10-15 minutes of the conference after that it was just the words tv and sports over and over again. up until the last 15 minutes when it was just cod, dogs and fish.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo