Post: Would you still get the Xbox One after watching this?
05-22-2013, 11:09 AM #1
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Last edited by Modus ; 05-22-2013 at 01:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Modus for this useful post:

Redadski, socia

The following 4 users groaned at Modus for this awful post:

Hells, HomelandSec, morgan8088, Wondoh
05-22-2013, 04:38 PM #11
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
Strangely I completely agree with him. I hope Sony doesn't disappoint now as I'm 99% sure I won't be buying the Xbox One anytime soon if these rumours are true.
05-22-2013, 05:03 PM #12
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
This guys a fucking idiot...

He may be an idiot, but he's saying what millions of console gamers are thinking after Micro$ofts abominable information factoids on their new "we want your money" system.

Microsoft did everything Sony failed to do with their reveal.

You mean like causing mass rage in the gaming community and causing their own stock to fall whilst their competitors simultaneously rises? Yep...

Sony failed to even show its fans the console, thats something Microsoft knew their fans wanted to see.

It creates more and more anxiety within the fan base, I can't wait to see it next month... and I'm a PC gamer.

It took Sony a good few hours to reveal their console... it took Microsoft and hour to amaze and excite the viewers.

Those "amazed and excited viewers" were M$ employees cheering and clapping from the back of the atrium, that's been proven a good number of times now, and if you're talking about "viewers" watching the reveal from home, you really think they are "amazed and excited" by getting sponged to play used games, always having to connect to XBL every 24 hours and doing exactly what the old Kinect could do but with a few more features? Doubt it...

Also Sony took longer because they went into more detail, Micro$oft on the other hand were too busy showing videos of celebrities they paid to promote the new Xbox.

As for the "big guns" I'm sure the WORLD PREMIERE of Call of duty ghosts counts as bringing the big guns to the reveal.

That was more of a "big guns" for all of gaming as it's being released for all consoles, if it were an exclusive world premier of an Xbox EXCLUSIVE title then I'd say fair enough.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 05-22-2013 at 05:18 PM.
05-23-2013, 04:40 PM #13
vRory
Gym leader
This guys a fucking idiot... Microsoft did everything Sony failed to do with their reveal.
Sony failed to even show its fans the console, thats something Microsoft knew their fans wanted to see.

It took Sony a good few hours to reveal their console... it took Microsoft and hour to amaze and excite the viewers.

As for the "big guns" I'm sure the WORLD PREMIERE of Call of duty ghosts counts as bringing the big guns to the reveal.

This guy is having a pointless rant at nothing.

TV ON DEMAND
MORE TV
GUESS WHAT EVEN MORE TV
SWITCH TO TV MODE
DO SOMETHING WHAT YOUR REMOTE CAN DO
TV
LIVE SPORTS

Did that excite you?
I thought it was sky advertising a new sky box at first.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo