05-24-2013, 07:09 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Earlier today, a tweet from the You must login or register to view this content. revealed the box art for Forza Motorsport 5, and a look at what the Xbox One boxes will look like, assuming that the image is accurate. Also, the tweet confirms reports that Forza 5 will in fact be available as a launch title for the new console, though a specific release date has not yet been revealed. Shortly after the first box art was revealed, the You must login or register to view this content. revealed its art as well, for both the Xbox One and the PS4.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Of course, Forza 5 is an Xbox One exclusive and is again under development by Turn 10 Studios. Microsoft’s E3 press conference is dated at Monday, June 10th at 9:30 a.m. PST.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

TreyarchTragedy
05-24-2013, 09:17 PM #11
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Ah. Well we (the staff) appreciate you doing this for the Xbox section, even if you don't plan to get one. :p
05-25-2013, 12:00 AM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cryptic
Ah. Well we (the staff) appreciate you doing this for the Xbox section, even if you don't plan to get one. :p

no worries Happy ive got nothing else to do..

back on topic, my bro's not keen on the case, he'd like them to be a transparent green but not a solid green, he thinks it looks ugly.
05-25-2013, 12:06 AM #13
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by another user
Ah. Well we (the staff) appreciate you doing this for the Xbox section, even if you don't plan to get one.

Originally posted by xLew
no worries ive got nothing else to do.

xLew- is always good at posting stuff. He should be a reporter Winky Winky

The Xbox One box art looks good, also as someone rightly said it does look like the Playstation 3's one but green! :p
05-25-2013, 12:09 AM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post
xLew- is always good at posting stuff. He should be a reporter Winky Winky

The Xbox One box art looks good, also as someone rightly said it does look like the Playstation 3's one but green! :p

id love to, but unfortunately some other users in the past have said i dont have what it takes because i dont reword it etc. i like to leave the news as it is, with the source so the articles get views, and after leave my opinion if i feel the need to.

the should make them the same size as the ps3 case it'd make sense, if i remember correctly the xbox cases are abit bigger arent they.
05-25-2013, 12:12 AM #15
Alt
Banned
id love to, but unfortunately some other users in the past have said i dont have what it takes because i dont reword it etc. i like to leave the news as it is, with the source so the articles get views, and after leave my opinion if i feel the need to.

the should make them the same size as the ps3 case it'd make sense, if i remember correctly the xbox cases are abit bigger arent they.

I think you would be great, always posting news and stuff alike.

Yeah, Xbox cases are bigger then Playstation 3 /blu ray cases.

Doesn't both me because I'm switching back to Playstation this time around :y:
05-25-2013, 12:19 AM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I think you would be great, always posting news and stuff alike.

Yeah, Xbox cases are bigger then Playstation 3 /blu ray cases.

Doesn't both me because I'm switching back to Playstation this time around :y:

well cheers, maybe something may come in the future Happy, cases need to be just bigger than the game, and manuals as basic as can be, theyre rarely used i image, ive probably read only a handful of booklets before playing the games. most games you dont need to as the button layouts are explained via tutorials when starting games
05-25-2013, 12:50 AM #17
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Aren't they supposed to have the blu-ray disc logo somewhere in the front?
05-25-2013, 01:05 AM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Spongebob. View Post
Aren't they supposed to have the blu-ray disc logo somewhere in the front?

im sure it'll be on the case like it is the ps3 somewhere
05-25-2013, 10:51 AM #19
Alt
Banned
well cheers, maybe something may come in the future Happy, cases need to be just bigger than the game, and manuals as basic as can be, theyre rarely used i image, ive probably read only a handful of booklets before playing the games. most games you dont need to as the button layouts are explained via tutorials when starting games

I remember when I was a kid, I always used to read the manuals and anything else that came with the game lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo