05-24-2013, 07:09 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Earlier today, a tweet from the You must login or register to view this content. revealed the box art for Forza Motorsport 5, and a look at what the Xbox One boxes will look like, assuming that the image is accurate. Also, the tweet confirms reports that Forza 5 will in fact be available as a launch title for the new console, though a specific release date has not yet been revealed. Shortly after the first box art was revealed, the You must login or register to view this content. revealed its art as well, for both the Xbox One and the PS4.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Of course, Forza 5 is an Xbox One exclusive and is again under development by Turn 10 Studios. Microsoft’s E3 press conference is dated at Monday, June 10th at 9:30 a.m. PST.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

TreyarchTragedy
05-25-2013, 10:56 AM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I remember when I was a kid, I always used to read the manuals and anything else that came with the game lol.

yeah same, i swear they used to have some kind of story/intro in them, now its just controller mappings and t&c's
05-25-2013, 10:57 AM #21
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by xLew
yeah same, i swear they used to have some kind of story/intro in them, now its just controller mappings and t&c's

I think they did, not too sure though.
05-25-2013, 02:17 PM #22
Im buying xbox 720 just to play forza Smile
05-25-2013, 04:54 PM #23
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I don't understand why people are all mad that Microsoft didn't show any games for the "One", god that feels weird saying that lol, on the 21st. I thought they did a good job. Also, people don't understand that E3 is right around the corner. That's most likely when Microsoft is going to reveal EVERYTHING. Thanks for this by the way Lew.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo