09-03-2013, 12:22 PM #1
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why I Think Xbox One Has Redeemed Them Selves

1: No More DRM, Can Now Play used games Freely, And No More 24H Internet check

2: Microsoft apologized For the Mishap And Now giving fifa 14 free with all xbox one consoles

3: Xbox One Has Dedicated servers For Call Of Duty Ghosts(300,000 dedicated severs)

4: MLG Will likely be going to xbox as all the ghosts events have been set up by xbox

Who Ever Starts Calling Me A Fanboy, I Am With Sony right now, never had an xbox in my life :L

Im Going to Xbox cause its for Call Of duty Which is All I PLay really and i want to do MLG!

The following 7 users groaned at FaKeSh0T for this awful post:

Inferno_Ace, Jordan G., killer14kk, Mr Grumpy, Jango, txlonghorn97
09-04-2013, 01:46 AM #11
SooIced
Gym leader
Why would you buy a Next gen console to play a current gen game?
09-04-2013, 09:56 PM #12
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Pretty much I believe they have done.
Wait a couple of years see the xbox one having some great sales numbers. Remember the PS3 first couple of years.
09-05-2013, 01:26 PM #13
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Kwood View Post

3. Pretty good but no other COD has needed dedicated servers so why do we need them now?

I strongly disagree. The "broken" thing about about Call of Duty for me is the lag, lag comp and everything to do with connection. I can deal with shitty spawns and "overpowered" weapons... The one thing I can't control no matter how hard I try is connection. Dedicated servers have me rethinking my next-nextgen console choice as well as timing.

Currently COD uses a peer to peer connection, relying on the strongest connection of the 12 players in the lobby and your "ping to that player." It seems to me that dedicated servers needed to be in place since COD WAW after the success they saw with COD4. My two cents of opinion here is that the cost of P2P network maximizes profit for ATVI rather than running dedicated servers. Now I don't claim to be a networking expert or game developer by any stretch, but dedicated servers for this game is a welcomed refresh for me!
09-05-2013, 01:42 PM #14
Kwood
I am error
Originally posted by rjive View Post
I strongly disagree. The "broken" thing about about Call of Duty for me is the lag, lag comp and everything to do with connection. I can deal with shitty spawns and "overpowered" weapons... The one thing I can't control no matter how hard I try is connection. Dedicated servers have me rethinking my next-nextgen console choice as well as timing.

Currently COD uses a peer to peer connection, relying on the strongest connection of the 12 players in the lobby and your "ping to that player." It seems to me that dedicated servers needed to be in place since COD WAW after the success they saw with COD4. My two cents of opinion here is that the cost of P2P network maximizes profit for ATVI rather than running dedicated servers. Now I don't claim to be a networking expert or game developer by any stretch, but dedicated servers for this game is a welcomed refresh for me!

So like Call of Duty said, they will be stopping soon as they feel they have dragged the series on and fans feel the same way so your going to buy an Xbox thats over £70 more than the playstation for dedicated servers when you wont even play COD in 3-4 years as the series will have stopped. Why pay more money for something that your not going to get use out of in the long run, and you have put up with the connection before, so why not put up with it for a while longer and get the better console while your at it? Which is clearly the PS4, I can guarantee that you will buy COD on the xbox and in a few months, you wont play it anymore because it got boring. Same old story but people fall for it everytime No . PS4 is clearly the better console and I dont see how anyone can side with Microsoft, PS4 is better now and will be even better in the long run, but its your choice bro, not mine.
09-05-2013, 04:01 PM #15
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Shoes.
Going to xbox just for call of duty mate, yuno between us there are way more games out there that give you a thousand times better experience than all cods together. ( not just Ghosts )
Just saying lol.

i dont wanna go to tournaments just the online tournaments to win cssh prizes
09-06-2013, 06:33 AM #16
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by rjive View Post

Same here, I cannot play any of the current gen Call of Duty titles. I don't mind shitty spawns or overpowered guns myself, because I can find some way to counter it. I can try a different strategy, take a different route and flank or rush the person from a different angle but the one thing we can't control is lag comp. And explaining it to people who takes full advantage of it is hard. In the end when I do play which is rare, I prefer hardcore CTF or hardcore dom.

There is no way I could manage playing core, it's just impossible. But in the end at least I'm not the only one who shares the same views on CoD. And its nice to see Call of Duty joining the dedi bandwagon. :p
09-06-2013, 08:45 AM #17
The Epic
I wont stop
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked The Epic for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
09-06-2013, 12:19 PM #18
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Nah, Still want PS4
09-06-2013, 04:14 PM #19
Number
Banned
Their failure to intrigue gamers at E3 will ultimately be the deciding factor in who wins the console wars for this generation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo