09-03-2013, 12:22 PM #1
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why I Think Xbox One Has Redeemed Them Selves

1: No More DRM, Can Now Play used games Freely, And No More 24H Internet check

2: Microsoft apologized For the Mishap And Now giving fifa 14 free with all xbox one consoles

3: Xbox One Has Dedicated servers For Call Of Duty Ghosts(300,000 dedicated severs)

4: MLG Will likely be going to xbox as all the ghosts events have been set up by xbox

Who Ever Starts Calling Me A Fanboy, I Am With Sony right now, never had an xbox in my life :L

Im Going to Xbox cause its for Call Of duty Which is All I PLay really and i want to do MLG!

The following 7 users groaned at FaKeSh0T for this awful post:

Inferno_Ace, Jordan G., killer14kk, Mr Grumpy, Jango, txlonghorn97
09-06-2013, 06:33 PM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
Don't mlg or whatever ever use lan anyways? So I don't get why people cream themselves like OMG XBOX MLG SERVERS im going to Xbox... Fuck cod each system doesn't revolve around that price of shit. Open your eyes.

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Kwood, Mr Grumpy
09-06-2013, 10:00 PM #21
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RebugAP View Post
Why I Think Xbox One Has Redeemed Them Selves

1: No More DRM, Can Now Play used games Freely, And No More 24H Internet check

2: Microsoft apologized For the Mishap And Now giving fifa 14 free with all xbox one consoles

3: Xbox One Has Dedicated servers For Call Of Duty Ghosts(300,000 dedicated severs)

4: MLG Will likely be going to xbox as all the ghosts events have been set up by xbox

Who Ever Starts Calling Me A Fanboy, I Am With Sony right now, never had an xbox in my life :L

Im Going to Xbox cause its for Call Of duty Which is All I PLay really and i want to do MLG!

1. They were pretty much forced to do so, otherwise they wouldn't of sold as many.

2. Again not really, besides being in EU exclusively, MS and EA have a partnership now, EA probably asked MS to give them a cut per xbox sale. This is the only reason why. Nothing is ever free my friend.

3. Pretty much the answer to number 2, why do you think xbox gets DLC before ps3? Because they have a contract.

4. MLG is not just COD you know. There are other MLG events too, I'm pretty sure that MLG wouldn't even do that. They would loose a lot of money if they just kick off the PS3 users. MLG cannot be a gaming tournament without gamers from other consoles, or it would just be an xbox event.

Conclusion :

MS have NOT redeemed themselves, they were forced to do so otherwise they'd end up loosing a ton of money.

tl;dr M$ are money whores.
09-07-2013, 12:26 AM #22
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Nope....This is like breaking up with your girlfriend then trying to get back with her 5 minutes later....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo