Post: One Million Gamertags have been reset for anyone to remake! [ACT FAST FOR OGs]
05-19-2016, 06:21 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here! SO for the next 24 hours. Microsoft/Xbox Live have reset one million accounts out in the wild for anyone to make. If you don't understand what I mean, let me break it down for you. So, we all know users make accounts, and then never use them anymore for being inactive. Those accounts that have been inactive, their might be a chance they reset the account! So go do your research, and try to find some inactive accounts. So this means that their will be so many OG accounts out there ready to be chosen from for the new owner. Have fun making new OG accounts, and let the finding begin :p!

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi
05-19-2016, 06:28 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, Hydrogen here! SO for the next 24 hours. Microsoft/Xbox Live have reset one million accounts out in the wild for anyone to make. If you don't understand what I mean, let me break it down for you. So, we all know users make accounts, and then never use them anymore for being inactive. Those accounts that have been inactive, their might be a chance they reset the account! So go do your research, and try to find some inactive accounts. So this means that their will be so many OG accounts out there ready to be chosen from for the new owner. Have fun making new OG accounts, and let the finding begin :p!

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

I posted this already here: You must login or register to view this content.
05-19-2016, 06:42 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I posted this already here: You must login or register to view this content.

Ah alrighty, sorry for the mistake :p
05-19-2016, 06:43 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Ah alrighty, sorry for the mistake :p

It's all good man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo