09-08-2012, 11:37 PM #1
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. selling it for elite , psn , or paypal. my main account got shut down and this was my back up and i dont feel like having a good youtube account anymore im quitting it. when your main account with 4 million views gets shut down from a false copyright by a troll. then you just dont want anything to do with it anymore.
This also comes with the email to the account so you can have access to more than the youtube. the email is jsut youtube stuff basically
Here is proof it is my youtube
You must login or register to view this content.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19193[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19194[/ATTACH]
thank you
Last edited by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 ; 09-09-2012 at 06:03 PM.
09-09-2012, 09:06 PM #11
Originally posted by CIRCLE24 View Post
what do you mean re partnered? i never got it partnered but with google adsense and have made some good money. but i will shut the adsense account down cause i dont want you to have my social lol

If bourz doesn't take my offer, is $13 dollars and a few mil vBux good? Smile
09-09-2012, 09:11 PM #12
Wondoh
Former Staff
You must login or register to view this content. selling it for elite , psn , or paypal. my main account got shut down and this was my back up and i dont feel like having a good youtube account anymore im quitting it. when your main account with 4 million views gets shut down from a false copyright by a troll. then you just dont want anything to do with it anymore.
This also comes with the email to the account so you can have access to more than the youtube. the email is jsut youtube stuff basically
thank you

Also I would advise showing the Account standings Aswell, If anyone wants to try to get it partnered.
09-09-2012, 09:14 PM #13
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Also I would advise showing the Account standings Aswell, If anyone wants to try to get it partnered.

socialblade accepted my youtube , i just dont trust them enough to put my social in and do all that stuff. i knoew people say there legit but i just wasnt 100% with socialblade and its in good Smile
09-09-2012, 09:22 PM #14
socialblade accepted my youtube , i just dont trust them enough to put my social in and do all that stuff. i knoew people say there legit but i just wasnt 100% with socialblade and its in good Smile

is that a good offer?
09-09-2012, 09:48 PM #15
Wondoh
Former Staff

You missed the main point about showing the account standings, that's sonething people need to know.
09-09-2012, 10:06 PM #16
rincoglionito
Can’t trickshot me!
You must login or register to view this content. selling it for elite , psn , or paypal. my main account got shut down and this was my back up and i dont feel like having a good youtube account anymore im quitting it. when your main account with 4 million views gets shut down from a false copyright by a troll. then you just dont want anything to do with it anymore.
thank you

your channel is full of copyrighted videos... sorry but you cant get partnership!!!

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

SB dont accept you... im SB partner and i know the rules... you cant get partnership with your vids.. with no1 network...
09-09-2012, 10:16 PM #17
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by rincoglionito View Post
your channel is full of copyrighted videos... sorry but you cant get partnership!!!

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

SB dont accept you... im SB partner and i know the rules... you cant get partnership with your vids.. with no1 network...

okay , but ive gotten an acceptance email. i guess they missed me but whatev. you can always delete the videos and start your own. it was always my backup channel
09-10-2012, 03:46 AM #18
okay , but ive gotten an acceptance email. i guess they missed me but whatev. you can always delete the videos and start your own. it was always my backup channel

Can I just buy it right now? =D btw does it have any copyright strikes?
09-10-2012, 05:48 AM #19
Da Only OG
Trollin Since '09
thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo