09-08-2012, 11:37 PM #1
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. selling it for elite , psn , or paypal. my main account got shut down and this was my back up and i dont feel like having a good youtube account anymore im quitting it. when your main account with 4 million views gets shut down from a false copyright by a troll. then you just dont want anything to do with it anymore.
This also comes with the email to the account so you can have access to more than the youtube. the email is jsut youtube stuff basically
Here is proof it is my youtube
You must login or register to view this content.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19193[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19194[/ATTACH]
thank you
Last edited by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 ; 09-09-2012 at 06:03 PM.
10-02-2012, 09:21 PM #20
Originally posted by CIRCLE24 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. selling it for elite , psn , or paypal. my main account got shut down and this was my back up and i dont feel like having a good youtube account anymore im quitting it. when your main account with 4 million views gets shut down from a false copyright by a troll. then you just dont want anything to do with it anymore.
This also comes with the email to the account so you can have access to more than the youtube. the email is jsut youtube stuff basically
Here is proof it is my youtube
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19193[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19194[/ATTACH]
thank you

Trade the yt for this psn?
10-09-2012, 10:07 PM #21
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
account now has 1 strike to to someone falsely copyrighting one of my videos :(
10-10-2012, 01:50 AM #22
Astruhh
Climbing up the ladder
20psn ?????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo