Post: 5 Million vBuxx for A Youtube channe thats partnered
12-22-2012, 08:25 AM #1
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like a youtube channel that has partnership on it thanks Smile
12-24-2012, 03:07 PM #2
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by EzioAuditore
Not to be an ass hole or anything.

Your just being truthful. not an asshole because your 100% right. unless maybe it was a boosted partnership. but with that you wouldn't make money anyway.
12-24-2012, 06:07 PM #3
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
Your just being truthful. not an asshole because your 100% right. unless maybe it was a boosted partnership. but with that you wouldn't make money anyway.

With him buying on NGU. it is 99.99% to be boosted. Even the 1% that claim it is legit, you can look and see it is boosted some.

To OP: Do it yourself bro. You must login or register to view this content.
12-25-2012, 04:48 PM #4
Zuraa
Can’t trickshot me!

But the change of someone giving you a YouTube account which most have worked hard on to get partnership, for 5Million vBux is honestly quite unlikely. vBux isn't really worth anything, people just like to say it is so they don't need to pay real money for stuff.

-EzioAuditore

Actually partnerships are alot easier to get now a days :p
12-25-2012, 04:52 PM #5
Zuraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Yeah I know :p but I doubt anyone would sell it for vbux :p

yea i wouldnt
12-26-2012, 07:26 AM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.

But the change of someone giving you a YouTube account which most have worked hard on to get partnership, for 5Million vBux is honestly quite unlikely. vBux isn't really worth anything, people just like to say it is so they don't need to pay real money for stuff.

-EzioAuditore

Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post

I made my YouTube account yesterday and was able to partner it yesterday by getting over 600 legit views.

Mines partnered already. I've earned 1.50 cents and it's not done updating for 1 days worth of work with over 1,000 legit views.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

-EzioAuditore

Originally posted by exiBlue View Post
I would like a youtube channel that has partnership on it thanks Smile

I'd be willing to allow you to partner with my channel for 30 dollar prepaid Nintendo card.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21136[/ATTACH] proof I am verified.
Last edited by Pichu ; 12-26-2012 at 08:47 AM.
12-26-2012, 08:02 AM #7
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Yeah if vBux wasn't against the rules to sell, 5 milion would be worth like 2 dollars, and nobody would want to sell a partnered channel for $2. :(
12-26-2012, 11:43 AM #8
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by deneo24 View Post
Yeah if vBux wasn't against the rules to sell, 5 milion would be worth like 2 dollars, and nobody would want to sell a partnered channel for $2. :(

rofl :] xD 2 dollars
12-26-2012, 09:45 PM #9
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by exiBlue View Post
rofl :] xD 2 dollars

30 Dollars Nintendo Prepaid card and I'll let you partner with my channel.

I am Partnered and Verified.

If you can't do that, I'd be willing to negotiate. Smile Trying to get some games onto my 3ds xl. :P
12-27-2012, 06:19 AM #10
Fox.
Brute
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
30 Dollars Nintendo Prepaid card and I'll let you partner with my channel.

I am Partnered and Verified.

If you can't do that, I'd be willing to negotiate. Smile Trying to get some games onto my 3ds xl. :P

I dont understand what you mean by "let you partner with my channel." By my understanding, the only way he can get a partnership from you is if you have the ability to partner people like partnering networks such as Machinima.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo