Post: 5 Million vBuxx for A Youtube channe thats partnered
12-22-2012, 08:25 AM #1
Snake Eyes
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like a youtube channel that has partnership on it thanks Smile
12-27-2012, 06:38 AM #11
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by TheRealShizz View Post
I dont understand what you mean by "let you partner with my channel." By my understanding, the only way he can get a partnership from you is if you have the ability to partner people like partnering networks such as Machinima.

You can partner with other people. When you go to verify your account, you can link it with another channel to claim partnership.

That's how I am partnered:

Partner | Verified

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Pichu ; 12-27-2012 at 06:40 AM.
12-27-2012, 08:01 AM #12
Fox.
Brute
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
You can partner with other people. When you go to verify your account, you can link it with another channel to claim partnership.

That's how I am partnered:

Partner | Verified

So if I did that with you, i'd receive a full partnership with a banner and stuff?
12-27-2012, 08:25 AM #13
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by TheRealShizz View Post
So if I did that with you, i'd receive a full partnership with a banner and stuff?

You don't immediately get the banner for becoming a partner. There is an amount of time you have to wait that is determined by views, activity, subscriber activity and time as a partner that then enabled having a banner.

It's like custom thumbnails, they require 30 days with no strikes before you can enable those. The banner is roughly the same.

Some get it quickly while others wait a couple of months. In about 27 days I should be enabled for custom thumbnails and possibly be in the run for my own banner.

What I can do is give you partner by linking you to my channel.

If you are interested please PM me as I will not continue discussing matters of such with you in this thread as it not dealing with the OP.
01-02-2013, 12:07 AM #14
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Just so y'all know. That is nothing like being partnered with a network. Also, "Everyone" can do the "partner" wiht youtube, to montenize videos custom thumbnails, etc. THis is free and offered by youtube to everyone. You don't ahve to pay anyone, or do antyhing with anyone.

How do I know? Because I was like that before I partnered with TGN. I was with youtube with montenized views.

And that way the only way to get banner, etc..Is youtube to "Give" you "FULL Partnership" and sorry to say, that is literally almost impossible. That is why people use networks.

If it was truely that simple no one would use the network, think about it.
01-04-2013, 02:05 PM #15
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Originally posted by exiBlue View Post
rofl :] xD 2 dollars

7m and I will give you
IT's partnered.
01-13-2013, 05:25 PM #16
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
With him buying on NGU. it is 99.99% to be boosted. Even the 1% that claim it is legit, you can look and see it is boosted some.

To OP: Do it yourself bro. You must login or register to view this content.

99.99% + 1% = 101.99%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo