ResistTheEarth

dtx12

Anyone who I forgot who posted a script in the Managed Scripts List

How To Use :  L1 +R3 To Open
DPAD UP = Scroll Up
DPAD DOWN = Scroll Down
X = Select Option
Square to Close/Exit menu/submenu

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Of The Menu

Thank you to TehMerkMods for recording this

Changelog:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Version 1.5 (10.9.2014)[/COLOR]
-Added 2 new options to Main Mods (Cool Sky and Suicide)
-Added Rape Mode, LongRange Melee, Hear All Players, Matrix Mode, Spin Text, Pack-A-Punch, Plant Bomb, Defuse Bomb, 4 Turrets, Water Gun, Water Fountain and IMS all to Cool Mods (Added to a Second Submenu inside of cool mods)
-Added Thunder Gun in Modded Weapons
-Added No Death Barriers, Auto Drop Shot, and Teleporter Flags to Fun Menu
-Added A Forge Submenu, which includes Forge Mode, Forge Ramp, Forge Wall, Forge Grids, Forge Teleporter, Forge Elevator, and Spawn Ballista

-I repositioned the base, changed the colour, added the poison effect and infrared vision when menu is open, so everything is basically green

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Version 2 (10.20.2014)[/COLOR]

~Added Model Bullets Menu Inside of Modded Weapons
-K9 Gun
-Hellstorm Gun
-RC-XD Gun
-Default Vehicle Gun
-Weight Gun (Only works on few maps, not sure which ones)
-AGR Gun
-Helicopter Gun
-Enemy Dogtag Gun
-AGR Box Gun

~Added Flyable Jets & Switch Jet Model Inside of Cool Mods / Next Page / Flyable Streaks

~Last base change, it is now red and that is how itll stay from now on, Enjoy!

I DO NOT HAVE A VIDEO OR ANY PICTURES OF THIS MENU, IF SOMEONE COULD RECORD THIS FOR ME IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
Last edited by OrbitModding ; 10-20-2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: V2 Update

The following 14 users say thank you to OrbitModding for this useful post:

Mantus, AutoModder, Boliberrys, javiermodz, MilkShakeModz, John, PS3 ITA DEX <3, Revoked, Taylors Bish, TehMerkMods, Versed, xKraveModz, xxIOxx

The following 8 users groaned at OrbitModding for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, Leo, Loxy, MrToxlcBooty, Script Kiddie, Smooth, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, U WOT M8
10-02-2014, 10:09 PM #29
Ki0pe
Save Point
Originally posted by OrbitModding View Post
In V1.1 I added an aimbot that doesnt automatically aim at people when you hold L1 but it still kills them when you shoot and its not a headshot, I am still trying to fix a few things on the new base I am using though, so I dont know when itll be updated

I dont want unfair aimbot where you can shoot anywhere and get the kill
10-02-2014, 10:11 PM #30
OrbitModding
Little One
Originally posted by Ki0pe View Post
I dont want unfair aimbot where you can shoot anywhere and get the kill

Oh okay, I will add that in the next update then
10-06-2014, 01:24 PM #31
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Well i got a video of the v1 im not sure whats different in the v1.1 or what ever but here bro use this so people know what your menu looks like #FuckScreenShots
10-09-2014, 04:39 AM #32
OrbitModding
Little One
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Well i got a video of the v1 im not sure whats different in the v1.1 or what ever but here bro use this so people know what your menu looks like #FuckScreenShots

A Video has been added to this thread, because pictures suck, thank you TehMerkMods for recording
10-09-2014, 12:35 PM #33
OrbitModding
Little One
Updated to 1.5, with a video to show the layout
10-09-2014, 12:43 PM #34
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
New design is nicer In my opinion, however the green side lines shouldn't be there with the green background, again, my personal opinion tears
10-09-2014, 12:47 PM #35
OrbitModding
Little One
Originally posted by Geo View Post
New design is nicer In my opinion, however the green side lines shouldn't be there with the green background, again, my personal opinion tears

I was thinking about replacing the green lines, text, and scrollbar with blue but that wouldnt look good with the green background, should I change the colour of the lines or just remove them?
10-09-2014, 12:48 PM #36
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I was thinking about replacing the green lines, text, and scrollbar with blue but that wouldnt look good with the green background, should I change the colour of the lines or just remove them?

I think the text is good as it is, and IMO you should just remove the lines, but get some more feedback first, your choice

EDIT: If I am pushing it, I would make the text white and centred tears but thats what I would do
10-09-2014, 12:52 PM #37
azooz121
Big Daddy

how i injact this with Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio eny idea ?????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo