02-04-2013, 12:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are just some offsets gave to me that i have been told i can release so here you go and if you have some offsets you would like me to add quote me or pm:
Note: their is some mixed feelings about me giving these out tbh i don't really give a shit its a game i'm just doing my bit to help destroy it :p

name - 026DE278 - (their is 2 names 1st is pre-game name 2nd is your in game name)
09 - 9th
0A - 10th
0B - 11th
0C - 12th
OD - 13th
0E - 14th
0F - 15th
0x0271ab04 - PRESTIGE
0x0271AB1B - RANK XP
0x0271AB40 - SCORE
0x0271A660 - KILLS
0x0271AC42 - WINS
Last edited by Gus Fring ; 02-05-2013 at 01:05 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Gus Fring for this useful post:

^TPP^, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, Aegon Targaryen, ALJOKER, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, xTc, ResistTheJamsha, Keith Lemon, Masta X, Maty360414, Cmd-X, SALEM-x, SC58, USAB

The following 5 users groaned at Gus Fring for this awful post:

cave_windro1, DiiMoON_YouTube, Guzman, iMCSx, primetime43
02-05-2013, 03:23 AM #29
USAB
Are you high?
Originally posted by b1zq View Post
yeah thanks for you reply, but, my questios is, where are this offsets in act 1.06 EBOOT or where? :(

Before i explain, do you know what RTE is? it requires a DEX firmware ps3, prodg target manager/debugger and correct .self file of which you edit the offsets. The Eboot is the container so-to-speak. it's not as simple as opening it, editing it and putting onto the ps3.

But to answer the question, in the t6mp_ps3f.elf (You must login or register to view this content.) You must login or register to view this content.
02-05-2013, 03:52 AM #30
b1zq
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by usab99 View Post
Before i explain, do you know what RTE is? it requires a DEX firmware ps3, prodg target manager/debugger and correct .self file of which you edit the offsets. The Eboot is the container so-to-speak. it's not as simple as opening it, editing it and putting onto the ps3.

But to answer the question, in the t6mp_ps3f.elf (You must login or register to view this content.) You must login or register to view this content.

Oh thanksss im on DEX CFW thanks for the reply Smile
02-05-2013, 04:04 AM #31
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
what update are these offsets from :S maybe a noob question but surely it possible for the offsets to change with update to update

These are 1.06

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by ZoRo View Post
Release..... for what ??!! Nothing, only for all leechers who don't understand ProDG...

I'm tired to see that...

that is is exactly why i have not released 'publicly' offsets, these will get copy n pasted n Released on other websites ... Every man and his dog will have Things in games that like dily has said We had Searched/Gotten Console id's banned for ... i have these offsets and more for bo2 yet i help thoughs that are actualy trying to learn and not just "CTRL+G" + write a line of text To mod.... If you want to help the community Then you Release How you find your offsets not GIVE OFFSETS.

I see this all as nothing more than a need for rep

The following 3 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube, FM|T ZoRo, MerkFTW
02-05-2013, 05:22 AM #32
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
Originally posted by Guzman View Post
Worked so hard to get the offsets just so people can get them without even trying

Yeah and everyone who groans are those that are mad at the fact that some of us are disliking the issue of offsets being released, making our hard earned time trying to search for them invalid.

I can understand the fact that we should share information on this site, but that should be limited. Basically releasing offsets, is giving those "kids" who have no patience or dedication to search for offsets, and giving it to them for free, so they can go out and charge people to modify their account.

The following 2 users say thank you to MerkFTW for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ, Guzman
02-05-2013, 05:24 AM #33
Guzman
Versace Versace
You took the words right out of my mouth <3
Originally posted by MerkFTW View Post
Yeah and everyone who groans are those that are mad at the fact that some of us are disliking the issue of offsets being released, making our hard earned time trying to search for them invalid.

I can understand the fact that we should share information on this site, but that should be limited. Basically releasing offsets, is giving those "kids" who have no patience or dedication to search for offsets, and giving it to them for free, so they can go out and charge people to modify their account.

The following 2 users say thank you to Guzman for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube, MerkFTW
02-05-2013, 11:10 AM #34
Originally posted by StubnOne View Post
These are 1.06
If you want to help the community Then you Release How you find your offsets not GIVE OFFSETS.

You have all says.

Cuz some real modder have already finded this offset like 1/2 week ago, and all their work are torched by an NooB who release only for the reputation..

The following 2 users say thank you to FM|T ZoRo for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ,
02-05-2013, 02:07 PM #35
floyd1369
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Foxhoundz3 View Post
Gentlemen, We should give some credit to Dilyfe95 because I can vouch that he was the first one to release the prestige glitch. He is just concerned about people getting ban as well ad people chargin users to change stats for them, that's all. I'm pretty sure something got lost in translation.

Dilyfe95 , if people are paying for any services, it is because they are lazy to do it themselves,

I agree with Foxhound on many levels on this subject. The only thing that I don't agree with is:

"" if people are paying for any services, it is because they are lazy to do it themselves""

And the reason is because you have idiots like me that don't understand on how to do that kind of stuff or, even know where to start. LOL
But I would never ever pay for that kind of service and I think it is BS that people even charge someone for it regardless on how lazy people are. And I think cr*p like that NGU shouldn't even allow on here. If you want to do it for someone it's one thing but, to charge for it is another. But that's just me. And only my opinion.

And good job on the post WEE_FITZYBOY

And thank you Dilyfe96 for expressing your concern by not wanting to see anyone getting a console ban, I see where you are coming from. And also give you credit for your best effort on trying to translating from French to English. Its not always easy to learn a different language. German is my primary language and English is my second and it was rough for me for awhile. English is tough as a second language.

The following user thanked floyd1369 for this useful post:

Flamilous
02-05-2013, 06:07 PM #36
hey how do i do this i know im not good at this but i would like to do it

`
02-05-2013, 07:02 PM #37
markpa
Keeper
you guys sound like such cry babies honestly, its not like he stole anything from u>

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo