02-04-2013, 12:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are just some offsets gave to me that i have been told i can release so here you go and if you have some offsets you would like me to add quote me or pm:
Note: their is some mixed feelings about me giving these out tbh i don't really give a shit its a game i'm just doing my bit to help destroy it :p

name - 026DE278 - (their is 2 names 1st is pre-game name 2nd is your in game name)
09 - 9th
0A - 10th
0B - 11th
0C - 12th
OD - 13th
0E - 14th
0F - 15th
0x0271ab04 - PRESTIGE
0x0271AB1B - RANK XP
0x0271AB40 - SCORE
0x0271A660 - KILLS
0x0271AC42 - WINS
Last edited by Gus Fring ; 02-05-2013 at 01:05 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Gus Fring for this useful post:

^TPP^, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, Aegon Targaryen, ALJOKER, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, xTc, ResistTheJamsha, Keith Lemon, Masta X, Maty360414, Cmd-X, SALEM-x, SC58, USAB

The following 5 users groaned at Gus Fring for this awful post:

cave_windro1, DiiMoON_YouTube, Guzman, iMCSx, primetime43
02-05-2013, 08:02 PM #38
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Its really easy to convert from DEC To Hex anyway. Everyone has the program to do this installed by default on their computer/laptop.

Example

90,000 = DEC Value
15F90 = HEX Value

to right HEX in the editor you take the first number which is 1 and place it after 90. So the value becomes F50901 thats how you right HEX manually without a tool in the editor. I used to do this when I hacked Smackdown games on the PSP, its very similar but I had to learn again as I lost what I learnt. Last time I did DEC to HEX was in 2010.

The fact is everyone needs a starting point, I needed one tOo. DT gave me the Offsets for the Prestige and Stats and guess what I was then able to find the challenges offsets, custom classes and so on.

These offsets you have been given are more then enough to help you get other offsets. As the saying goes one thing will always need to another.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by markpa View Post
mr i have a life outside, im sorry i dont spend 24/7 on a website lol. You should get out some.

Also your rep and the register date clearly indicated that your a LEECH.

Lol the fact that you registered in Nov 2010 but on the date MW2 was hacked on PS3. Are you sure your not one of those guys who took a patch, made it look horrible, slapped your name on it and called yourself a hacker.

Your very first post was: 12-22-2012, 05:55 PM

It took you 2 years to make a post?
Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 02-05-2013 at 08:10 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

AMNE, SonyBlack
02-05-2013, 09:42 PM #39
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
you should add more but this is good to I suggest "godmode" to make people rage
02-05-2013, 10:10 PM #40
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
If he found them, then he has a right to release them, if he didn't find them, then he is obviously leeching, but bottom line is if he IS leeching and a bunch of n00biez try to get these offsets to work on black ops 2, they are probably going to get there shit banned quick af because they don't know what they are doing and they probably don't know how to change there consoleinfo to stop them from getting banned.
02-06-2013, 01:19 AM #41
3HUNNA
Splicer
Why doesn't somebody release how to change console info then? It's way better then letting them search for offsets and getting there shit banned. That's basically forcing them to leech cause there scared of getting banned so they resort to getting the offsets from people who already went through trail and error.
But then again what do I know?
02-06-2013, 03:05 AM #42
Masta X
Do a barrel roll!
sorry for the noob question but how do they offsets work..
02-06-2013, 07:23 AM #43
Um... what exactly are these wild numbers and letters?
02-06-2013, 07:43 AM #44
Originally posted by Ownage
It is not that hard to convert decimal to little endian and find the offsets on your own. To be completely honest, at least he is trying to help the scene rather then hide it like yourself and others either for attention or because you want to keep it "secret".

It's not even a bit hard, you can do it with windows calculator lol
02-06-2013, 02:18 PM #45
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by RL View Post
Why doesn't somebody release how to change console info

That's like someone asking to release the mw3 offsets when real time editing first came out..... That's something that's not too hard if you know what you are doing and/or know what you are looking for. The only reason it's not released to the public, is because if a n00b tries this and fails at it, he can mess up his actual PSN Account, so that every time he signs on, his ps3 crashes. It's not for everybody. And don't say that "it's their fault if that happens. Release it anyway" because believe me, it will be regretted greatly.
02-06-2013, 02:55 PM #46
markpa
Keeper
Originally posted by CODGlitcha
Its really easy to convert from DEC To Hex anyway. Everyone has the program to do this installed by default on their computer/laptop.

Example

90,000 = DEC Value
15F90 = HEX Value

to right HEX in the editor you take the first number which is 1 and place it after 90. So the value becomes F50901 thats how you right HEX manually without a tool in the editor. I used to do this when I hacked Smackdown games on the PSP, its very similar but I had to learn again as I lost what I learnt. Last time I did DEC to HEX was in 2010.

The fact is everyone needs a starting point, I needed one tOo. DT gave me the Offsets for the Prestige and Stats and guess what I was then able to find the challenges offsets, custom classes and so on.

These offsets you have been given are more then enough to help you get other offsets. As the saying goes one thing will always need to another.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Also your rep and the register date clearly indicated that your a LEECH.

Lol the fact that you registered in Nov 2010 but on the date MW2 was hacked on PS3. Are you sure your not one of those guys who took a patch, made it look horrible, slapped your name on it and called yourself a hacker.

Your very first post was: 12-22-2012, 05:55 PM

It took you 2 years to make a post?

lol you know the sad part of all this, u just took the time to actually look up my shit> what part of i dont have time to test and find shit out on my own didnt u get, i do have a life, so yess i look for info provided by people like the thread starter. go cry some more

The following 4 users groaned at markpa for this awful post:

Eddie Mac, Keith Lemon, Dacoco, Zwiik

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo