02-04-2013, 12:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are just some offsets gave to me that i have been told i can release so here you go and if you have some offsets you would like me to add quote me or pm:
Note: their is some mixed feelings about me giving these out tbh i don't really give a shit its a game i'm just doing my bit to help destroy it :p

name - 026DE278 - (their is 2 names 1st is pre-game name 2nd is your in game name)
09 - 9th
0A - 10th
0B - 11th
0C - 12th
OD - 13th
0E - 14th
0F - 15th
0x0271ab04 - PRESTIGE
0x0271AB1B - RANK XP
0x0271AB40 - SCORE
0x0271A660 - KILLS
0x0271AC42 - WINS
Last edited by Gus Fring ; 02-05-2013 at 01:05 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Gus Fring for this useful post:

^TPP^, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, Aegon Targaryen, ALJOKER, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, xTc, ResistTheJamsha, Keith Lemon, Masta X, Maty360414, Cmd-X, SALEM-x, SC58, USAB

The following 5 users groaned at Gus Fring for this awful post:

cave_windro1, DiiMoON_YouTube, Guzman, iMCSx, primetime43
02-04-2013, 05:22 PM #11
markpa
Keeper
Originally posted by dilyfe95 View Post
I m french sorry but for ex ample if you change score , you must change all score if differently game ( domination + snd + other game ) if you not do that web you play with tour account you are ban and console id same i do that since 1.04 , i havé all stats , force host and many other , you must change all value

typicaly frenchie crying, so its ok for u to mod buh no one else? lol

The following 2 users groaned at markpa for this awful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube, iiReFuZee
02-04-2013, 05:47 PM #12
BongCommander
Bounty hunter
dilyfe95
If everyone acted like that this site would not exist and you would not know how to do anything.
Information should be shared so others can learn and build upon it.

The following 3 users say thank you to BongCommander for this useful post:

AMNE, Gus Fring, Cmd-X
02-04-2013, 07:04 PM #13
Lol for learn you must search not find in the web site , why critical frenchie you Forget it s me i release duplication and my friend who release realtime ( D3ch and IMCSx ) ....

The following 2 users say thank you to DiiMoON_YouTube for this useful post:

CentralModz819, Mr. Revenge
02-04-2013, 07:37 PM #14
Foxhoundz3
Little One
Gentlemen, We should give some credit to Dilyfe95 because I can vouch that he was the first one to release the prestige glitch. He is just concerned about people getting ban as well ad people chargin users to change stats for them, that's all. I'm pretty sure something got lost in translation.

Dilyfe95 , if people are paying for any services, it is because they are lazy to do it themselves,

The following user thanked Foxhoundz3 for this useful post:

CentralModz819
02-04-2013, 07:42 PM #15
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Originally posted by dilyfe95 View Post
You are not understand , if me release all unlock and other value for stats on leaderboard many people make shop or other easy and after it s same mw2 , it s so stupid do that for some Thanks

Taken statement back.
02-04-2013, 08:05 PM #16
Sorry i speak very bad , it's just for said , if you just change score , you must change all score of matchmaking , snd , domination and do

score domi + score snd +score demo and other and = total

and total must be same of score , if you not do this when you playing online your account was banned because its not same .

You ban accound and ban console id

It just warning , don't take false information , you can easy change prestige , but all other , you must find score or kill or time played for domi and demo etcccc and calculate totality for change value
02-04-2013, 08:58 PM #17
Release..... for what ??!! Nothing, only for all leechers who don't understand ProDG...

I'm tired to see that...

The following 5 users say thank you to FM|T ZoRo for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ, CentralModz819, DiiMoON_YouTube, MerkFTW,
02-04-2013, 09:29 PM #18
markpa
Keeper
Originally posted by ZoRo View Post
Release..... for what ??!! Nothing, only for all leechers who don't understand ProDG...

I'm tired to see that...

good then this thread isnt for you. have a nice day

The following user thanked markpa for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube
02-04-2013, 10:12 PM #19
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by markpa View Post
typicaly frenchie crying, so its ok for u to mod buh no one else? lol

No, maybe if you actually spent time trying to find your own offsets then you wouldn't have to rely on people releasing stuff Mr. Joined November 2010 with 15 posts.

The following 3 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube, FM|T ZoRo, MerkFTW

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo