11-28-2012, 09:48 AM #1
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys.
After a game I just played I'm kinda led to believe that the zombie rankings are based on level. Not Skill.
Nearly every game I play I am always top of the scoreboard when its either 1, 2, 3 or 4 players.
I always have most kills, Most Revives and Most Head shots. But every friend I play with manages to have a higher rank than me. I'm higher on the leader boards than they are and I'm a lot more consistent with my games than they are. (They get to round 15 nearly every game. I get to round 20-25 every game.) But after this game i had just played (Like 5 minutes ago) I finally leveled up. I got to round 31 with a friend and then my game froze and had to turn my ps3 off.
After i came back on I had leveled up from the skull. To the skull with blue eyes.

So I am beginning to believe that the Zombie Ranks are not based on skill, but on what your highest rounds are.
I am going to try get to round 40, 50, 60 ect. and Ill report back with whether I rank up or not.
If I do then I will be almost 100% sure that it is based on rounds.

Hopefully this kinda gives people a little help.

Thanks.

EDIT:
I have started playing a lot more 'Grief Mode' and winning a few of those seemed to get my rank from the normal 'Skull' to the 'Skull with Blue Eyes' rank.

Also then, I began to just play 'Survival' instead of 'TranZit' and after playing one game and making it to round 31 I managed to get the 'Skull with Blue Eyes and 1 Knife behind it' rank.

So I would say it could possibly be based on winning 'Grief Mode' matches and also making it to higher rounds on 'Survival' instead of 'TranZit' game mode.

EDIT 2:
The ranking system is most likely based on your past 5 games.
Which would explain the 1-5 tally marks you get. You could possibly earn them by having a 'good game' which would mean if your past 3 out of 5 games were good(I'm going to say above 20-25) then you will get a tally mark. Which would mean when you have 3 tally marks that means you had 3 'good games' out of your past 5 'good games'
I'm going to say you have to get over 20-25 to get a tally mark. So once you get 5 'good games' you will get blue eyes, and if you are more consistent with these then you will rank up.
THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED. IT IS WHAT I AM LED TO BELIEVE FROM ALL THE PAST GAMES I HAVE PLAYED.
Also if you are inactive on zombies for over a day or two you will be de-ranked. I was away for around almost 2 days and I was pushed back to the skull.

WAYS TO GET DERANKESad Awesome
1. By not playing for a consecutive no. of days. Eg. 2-3 days.
2. Leaving when you are in mid-game.
3. Getting downed ALOT of times in a single game(20+)
4. Playing bad overall for a consecutive no. of games.

KEEP POSTING GUYS! WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!
Last edited by Life. ; 12-04-2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Updating Theory. + Adding 'Way's to get De-Ranked'.

The following user thanked Life. for this useful post:

K5‎‎
12-04-2012, 07:09 AM #38
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xI
Question: Sorry for this being a noob question but, why can't we just ask Treyarch on Twitter or whatever how the ranking system is determined?

twitter tweets can only be like 150 letters long :fa:

The following user thanked Im Your Upgrade for this useful post:

TheManDavid
12-04-2012, 01:41 PM #39
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by xI
Question: Sorry for this being a noob question but, why can't we just ask Treyarch on Twitter or whatever how the ranking system is determined?

Because they have already said they would not tell us and they want us to figure it out on our own :/
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20737[/ATTACH] << Click this..
Last edited by Life. ; 12-04-2012 at 01:44 PM.

The following user thanked Life. for this useful post:

TheManDavid
12-04-2012, 03:48 PM #40
i was just a plain skull and i was on tranzit and made it 2 round 21 with 400 kills no downs and i left to join my friend and i was the skull with a knife got on today havent played since and now im back to the skull
12-04-2012, 07:40 PM #41
Originally posted by Life. View Post
Whats your theory? No one has yet found out the exact way to rank up. But I reckon we are getting close.

Oh sorry, I didn't finish the sentence :P
12-04-2012, 11:31 PM #42
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by MaJic516 View Post
i was just a plain skull and i was on tranzit and made it 2 round 21 with 400 kills no downs and i left to join my friend and i was the skull with a knife got on today havent played since and now im back to the skull

Yeah, you get de-ranked after not playing for around 1 and a half to 2 days.
12-06-2012, 12:40 AM #43
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by SheWantsThe
How to rank up fast:

1. Play in Solo Tranzit; Original for pros/Easy for noobs.
2. Open all doors
3. Travel on bus or run
4. Buy perks
5. Turn on power.
6. Build the bus except for the roof top
7. After everything go back to diner and do rape train. Make sure you get alot of headsots. Also use explosive to have ribs stats.
8. Try to go as high level as possible

Always try to do better than the previous game and keep maintaining it. Do better means get more kills/headshots and survive more rounds than previous game. Make sure you do all this steps because everything counts towards your ranking.

Eventually this would become impossible to rank up.
12-06-2012, 05:25 PM #44
patastinky
NEW Avatar~~~
Still don't not sure why Treyarch doesn't just tell us how the ranking system works. :-/
12-06-2012, 06:56 PM #45
McKayzSwag
I am error
The way to rank up is the Kill to downs ratio!

The following user groaned McKayzSwag for this awful post:

Im Your Upgrade
12-08-2012, 07:42 AM #46
MOHN
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Life. View Post
Eventually this would become impossible to rank up.

Well its working for me I skipped level by doing it. Yeah you heard it right, I went normal skull 3 tallies to skull with knife 4 tally in 2 games.

Edit:
You must login or register to view this content.

Every single stats counts towards ranking. I total played only 15-20 games.
Last edited by MOHN ; 12-08-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo