05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-05-2009, 04:07 PM #83
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Okay, heres how i'm getting on at the moment. I am currently setting up PS3 Proxy GUI on my laptop, this program bypass's the update allowing these mods to work online, but i'm having some issues with it at the moment. But, if i do manage to get it working, ill be happy to invite you guys into a game to show you the mods working online.
05-05-2009, 04:28 PM #84
Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
and then how did he get all guns at level 2

same way as the perk glitch worked i could be wrong
there 1 easy way he can make all nay sayers go away
all he has to do is record him self searching & joining
a ONLINE GAME WITH MODS ON it would take about 3 mins to record
lets say 10 4 edit and UPLOAD lets see
05-05-2009, 04:31 PM #85
I dont know much about proxy, but i like what ur doing man, sounds good, my psn is Daz-92 if u want 2 add me. ill be on some point 2 nite later on. in fact please add me lol

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by joshdat3reak View Post
Okay, heres how i'm getting on at the moment. I am currently setting up PS3 Proxy GUI on my laptop, this program bypass's the update allowing these mods to work online, but i'm having some issues with it at the moment. But, if i do manage to get it working, ill be happy to invite you guys into a game to show you the mods working online.

forgot to quote so i was talking to you lol psn - Daz-92
05-05-2009, 04:53 PM #86
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Originally posted by daztron12 View Post
I dont know much about proxy, but i like what ur doing man, sounds good, my psn is Daz-92 if u want 2 add me. ill be on some point 2 nite later on. in fact please add me lol

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

forgot to quote so i was talking to you lol psn - Daz-92

Yeah my PSN is: IW_JOSH.

Another update! Ive managed to get PS3 proxy working successfully and i can sign in, WITHOUT having the 1.30 patch installed, but i'm still having some issues with it so ill let you know how i get on! Feel free to add me btw.
Last edited by IW_JOSH ; 05-05-2009 at 05:08 PM.
05-05-2009, 05:11 PM #87
just wondering.. anyone planning to do this on xbox any time soon? lol as i just use hacks, i have no history with them so i hve no clue when it comes to coding.
05-05-2009, 05:11 PM #88
cool im just gonna add ya. if you get this working will we be able to play ranked matches with it, like earn xp
05-05-2009, 06:20 PM #89
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
At the moment, this is what ive got working but just for Split Screen and LAN party's. No clip and God Mode. I will try later on to get these hacks online with the help of Silent657 and if we do succeed, there WILL be a tutorial! I will be posting a video later on for those who dont believe it is possible to bind commands on the PS3.
05-05-2009, 06:29 PM #90
can anyone tell me how to bind more than one command...

i want to have god mode and no-clip but i only can get one, how can i get both?
05-05-2009, 06:36 PM #91
Human
League Champion
Originally posted by StrictlyStiff View Post
can anyone tell me how to bind more than one command...

i want to have god mode and no-clip but i only can get one, how can i get both?

Bind one to the start button, one to the back button or find an unused key.

I think we are really on to something here, it should work with xbox as the both CoD's are similar when it comes to the uploading/downloading stuff from the servers to your profile, I'd love to help so message me if you need any.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo