05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-05-2009, 12:04 PM #74
NuTs
French DONATE !
Silent nice !

Accept me PSN ! MaGiCz-NuTs !

Or add me : [email][email protected][/email]

I rec HD !
05-05-2009, 12:45 PM #75
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Some nice work going down here guys, keep it up.

So, I messaged some guys on YouTube who had done the hacks, or created the old hacks and said most what everyone else has said; you can't play ranked game, just with your friends.

As for the guy that says you can have 4 or more people for a ranked match, that will be for xbox and the hack automatically spreads too you, without you realising.
05-05-2009, 01:43 PM #76
Originally posted by silent657 View Post
everyone asked me how i bypass the patch so ill post it here...1st :delete the patch then use proxy server to connect through to psn network..once u log in..capture the packets from your computers ip to the ps3's ip...wireshark is the program i used to capture the packets...once i have these packets "should be 9 or 10 of them" go into cod4 and you will get that message to download the patch...skip it and go straight to multiplayer then go and sign in to psn network and at the same time use wireshark to resend the packets used ealier to sign in.there u go your in but cant really search for games and play with people..lol hope i made sence i know it can be complicated...im going to work right now so ill post a vid. tut later on tonight...

and here the cvars i used once im in

set playlist "7"
set sv_lastSaveGame "GPAD0_MP.PRF"

set clanName "NGU"
set cl_updateoldversion "1.30"
set cl_updateversion "1.30"
set cl_wwwDownload "1"
set cl_allowDownload "1"
set cl_punkbuster "0"
set net_profile "1"
set net_showprofile "1"
set sv_allowDownload "1"

i was going to make a TUT but ill let u do it lol as my girlfriend has had our 1st baby girl
but if u want any of my programs let me no i got good Gui proxy program and some
other stuff PM me i email it all to u AND TO EVERY 1 U WILL ONLY BE ABLE to connect to other people that have used this method but if 1000s do use it we have are very own modded severs.
05-05-2009, 02:29 PM #77
in Silants Vid, How Did You Get GodMode-??
05-05-2009, 03:09 PM #78
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Okay! We all want to get these mods working online so we all have to work together! Here are the codes for God Mode. I'm going to try and get noclip working also.

set playlist "7"
set sv_lastSaveGame "GPAD0_MP.PRF"

set clanName "NGU"
set cl_updateoldversion "1.30"
set cl_updateversion "1.30"
set cl_wwwDownload "1"
set cl_allowDownload "1"
set cl_punkbuster "0"
set net_profile "1"
set net_showprofile "1"
set sv_allowDownload "1"
bind BUTTON_BACK god
05-05-2009, 03:18 PM #79
so the godmode works?

also, before te mod was patched, i could only get one mod working at a time, how do i make it so there is more? :p
05-05-2009, 03:28 PM #80
i agree with you man, i really think im on to something, i put the codes in hex editor and it seems like it works untill the game downloads settings.
05-05-2009, 03:36 PM #81
Nolzad0
Big Sister
Damn if anyone could help me with this PLEASE add me or ill ad u

PSN= Nolzad0
05-05-2009, 04:03 PM #82
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
Originally posted by teozbernie View Post
lol all they do is bypass the update and play together and i can prove it . TACOTIME77 I CALLING U OUT make a videp of u searching for a game then playing it with the MODS HE WILL MAKE NO VIDEO AS IT NO POSSIBLE HE A POZER I BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER A YEAR.

LMAO WHEN he say edit the patch im mean lmao u wouldn't even now how to just to prove i do a tool recently released allows u to dump ps3 hd and recompile it

LMAO it not fake and fun in private but thats it i make TUT 4 u 2 days

and then how did he get all guns at level 2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo