05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-05-2009, 07:00 AM #65
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
wtf why does he hold his guns wierd lol
05-05-2009, 07:52 AM #66
it's way easier than u all think it is! and u can't play on ranked servers it only works in private match by yourself or ranked cage match if u know a someone else who knows how, and u can do a ranked ffa if u have 4 or more ppl that know how
05-05-2009, 08:08 AM #67
Karnage
♦ The Real KR ♦
Nice man & I hope you dont post tut.. because all thease newbs here will use it because they suck
05-05-2009, 08:34 AM #68
:cool::cool:
Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
Nice man & I hope you dont post tut.. because all thease newbs here will use it because they suck

FAIL FOOL
........... gtfo of the hackk section
05-05-2009, 08:50 AM #69
Hmm........ ok now i just really really pissed seriosuly im getting completly annoyed by people who dont post hack tuts but personnaly i could care less cause i play with my own skill..

Unlike tacotime look at his name seriously TACOTIME i bet hes some fat prick who only plays games 24/7 and only eats tacos.....

i think ill stick to how i own everyone with skill not manipulated software.......

Also i just rememberd something the PS3 acts like a grill right?
So if thats the case ill grill tacotimes head on it untill he tells me how to hack the game then if he dont tell me ill give him his favouirte taco with a little twist inside MY SHIT Happy

P.S i own a ps3 only so im not trying to put shit on the PS3
Last edited by [cQc]ZeKsTa ; 05-05-2009 at 08:55 AM.
05-05-2009, 09:44 AM #70
Ive been able to change the message of the day by using hex editor, but it just goes back after its downloaded game settings. I know that might not be helpful but hey its something right
05-05-2009, 10:59 AM #71
Human
League Champion
Originally posted by daztron12 View Post
Ive been able to change the message of the day by using hex editor, but it just goes back after its downloaded game settings. I know that might not be helpful but hey its something right

Yeah, thats why you don't put it there.
05-05-2009, 11:00 AM #72
lol all they do is bypass the update and play together and i can prove it . TACOTIME77 I CALLING U OUT make a videp of u searching for a game then playing it with the MODS HE WILL MAKE NO VIDEO AS IT NO POSSIBLE HE A POZER I BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER A YEAR.

LMAO WHEN he say edit the patch im mean lmao u wouldn't even now how to just to prove i do a tool recently released allows u to dump ps3 hd and recompile it

LMAO it not fake and fun in private but thats it i make TUT 4 u 2 days
05-05-2009, 11:42 AM #73
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
everyone asked me how i bypass the patch so ill post it here...1st :delete the patch then use proxy server to connect through to psn network..once u log in..capture the packets from your computers ip to the ps3's ip...wireshark is the program i used to capture the packets...once i have these packets "should be 9 or 10 of them" go into cod4 and you will get that message to download the patch...skip it and go straight to multiplayer then go and sign in to psn network and at the same time use wireshark to resend the packets used ealier to sign in.there u go your in but cant really search for games and play with people..lol hope i made sence i know it can be complicated...im going to work right now so ill post a vid. tut later on tonight...

and here the cvars i used once im in

set playlist "7"
set sv_lastSaveGame "GPAD0_MP.PRF"

set clanName "NGU"
set cl_updateoldversion "1.30"
set cl_updateversion "1.30"
set cl_wwwDownload "1"
set cl_allowDownload "1"
set cl_punkbuster "0"
set net_profile "1"
set net_showprofile "1"
set sv_allowDownload "1"
Last edited by silent657 ; 05-05-2009 at 11:45 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo