07-29-2009, 11:45 PM #1
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all kinda new to this website but not new to hacking and modding so dont flame me bcause of my number of post and rank on this forum.Smile

SO i was experimentin with this UFO mode and i got it to where i could move up and down, in and out of UFO mode, and planting bombs in search. There has to be a way we can edit the grado_cm file and allow it let to let us shoot in UFO mode. I was reading another thread and i read something that Chris2k7Sear said that made sense. Basically if you know how to mod cod5 zombies you'll figure out to do this. The thing is i tried everything i could think of. Even the "Screenshot" method. So if you wanna help me out or have any input pm me or leave what you gotta say here! Thanks and hopefully we get this working.

(P.S. dont be scared about IW patching this because it would delay cod6 release date so that will never happen!)Smile^
07-30-2009, 12:59 AM #83
HAHAHAHAHA this is so funny how you guys get so excited about it. hahahaha but seriously I'm working on it 24/7 I will let know you my tips so we all can finished this by tomorrow and then we can play online and get a 100 kill streak just for the weekend and it will be patched by monday. lol

The following user thanked MisterAlex1207 for this useful post:

Scouse_Dom
07-30-2009, 01:01 AM #84
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
alrite guys this thread is going in the wrong direction.. lets get back on track here... lol

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

as i said before IW WILL NOT PATCH AGAIN FOR COD4 BECAUSE IT WILL DELAY THE RELEASE DATE FOR MODERN WARFARE 2!!!!!!!!
07-30-2009, 01:02 AM #85
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
have you guys tried actually binding the buttons for the commands instead of putting them on the layouts?
07-30-2009, 01:03 AM #86
its gna get patched before we even get god mode because everyone is flying around with ufo lol
07-30-2009, 01:03 AM #87
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
alright guys this thread is for ideas not opninons... we need to work together to figure this out...
07-30-2009, 01:03 AM #88
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
i say that chris2k7sears should just release the mods because infinityward are looking on this site right now and watching all of the videos and are probably working on a patch that doesn't allow you to copy cod4's save data so he should just release it so we can have until the end of the week for fun and mods
07-30-2009, 01:03 AM #89
comon guys fatprincess comes out tomorrow i need to play something in the mean while
this is the only codes i know
default_systemlink, createcam, createpaths - Allows you to change teams
createfx - Same as UFO mode
default_mp_gamesettings - Allows you to use HUD in Hardcore
default_splitscreen - change team, hud in hardcore and custom class in old school
art
07-30-2009, 01:04 AM #90
i have a ps3 keypad for my controller as maybe this would help if u have to use keyboard buttons.
07-30-2009, 01:05 AM #91
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
valimen i dont think that will work seeing that they are .cfgs but you can try and tell us your results.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo