07-29-2009, 11:45 PM #1
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all kinda new to this website but not new to hacking and modding so dont flame me bcause of my number of post and rank on this forum.Smile

SO i was experimentin with this UFO mode and i got it to where i could move up and down, in and out of UFO mode, and planting bombs in search. There has to be a way we can edit the grado_cm file and allow it let to let us shoot in UFO mode. I was reading another thread and i read something that Chris2k7Sear said that made sense. Basically if you know how to mod cod5 zombies you'll figure out to do this. The thing is i tried everything i could think of. Even the "Screenshot" method. So if you wanna help me out or have any input pm me or leave what you gotta say here! Thanks and hopefully we get this working.

(P.S. dont be scared about IW patching this because it would delay cod6 release date so that will never happen!)Smile^
07-30-2009, 12:52 AM #74
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
didnt he..................
07-30-2009, 12:53 AM #75
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
i should be thanked for catching him out 1st
07-30-2009, 12:55 AM #76
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
okay if you insist thank you mr slickricky123. messin
07-30-2009, 12:55 AM #77
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zombieHUNTER14 View Post
set gpad_buttonsConfig "autoexec_dev"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "3"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "developer"
i dunno but if u can get dev consle up u can do any thing noclip give all any thing. u no what i meen!! anyways heres some code i think may work

developer
developer_mp
buttons_experimental_alt
devgui_main
devgui_visibility god mode???
safemode_mp
safemode
safemode_mp_server
test

anyway thats all i can think of and look like may work anyway have fun trying

i knew this but i havent tried it
i was lookin at another post with xbox and ps3 hacks and i was looking at the devgui_dvar and i was thinking if you get that up you can have god mode and no clip
07-30-2009, 12:55 AM #78
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
i tried most of those zombiehunter but it wont work bcause the cfg files are meant for pc (but some will work on ps3) so the keys will be binded to keyboard keys not ps3 controller
07-30-2009, 12:57 AM #79
Daf
Haxor!
Originally posted by sikhbeatz View Post
i tried most of those zombiehunter but it wont work bcause the cfg files are meant for pc (but some will work on ps3) so the keys will be binded to keyboard keys not ps3 controller

Buy a PS3 keypad and then try it.
07-30-2009, 12:57 AM #80
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
We cant bind custom buttons bcause the patch 1.3 doesn't let us...
07-30-2009, 12:58 AM #81
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
we need some1 who works at infinity ward to help us lol and then we can do whateva we want
07-30-2009, 12:59 AM #82
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
You guys dont understand if we could make a custom layout we wouldn't be in this thread right now but instead playin cod4 with god mode.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo