07-29-2009, 11:45 PM #1
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all kinda new to this website but not new to hacking and modding so dont flame me bcause of my number of post and rank on this forum.Smile

SO i was experimentin with this UFO mode and i got it to where i could move up and down, in and out of UFO mode, and planting bombs in search. There has to be a way we can edit the grado_cm file and allow it let to let us shoot in UFO mode. I was reading another thread and i read something that Chris2k7Sear said that made sense. Basically if you know how to mod cod5 zombies you'll figure out to do this. The thing is i tried everything i could think of. Even the "Screenshot" method. So if you wanna help me out or have any input pm me or leave what you gotta say here! Thanks and hopefully we get this working.

(P.S. dont be scared about IW patching this because it would delay cod6 release date so that will never happen!)Smile^
07-30-2009, 12:32 AM #47
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
chezzer your a stooopid cuz there is no code you jus cant fly anymore after planting/defusing...lol
Last edited by sikhbeatz ; 07-30-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: thought about it
07-30-2009, 12:33 AM #48
set gpad_buttonsConfig "createfx"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "3"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "screenshot_shoot"

Dont work, when i turn on ufo mode, then i change commande, i still fly, but i dont can plant the bomb
07-30-2009, 12:35 AM #49
Valimen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by NiTroS View Post
In prem out just out to everyone?

Man that is just total bs. All that "PREMIUM ONLY" shit, you know, NGU was a great community at the beginning because it was actually FREE, not like mapmonkeys. If you guys at NGU want to make the site like mapmonkeys with a PAY TO SEE shit well **** that , you guys dont think about the people that for some reason they cannot donate. So all that lets move this thread to the premium section because it is cool and we do not want anyone to see it when in the first place it was posted by someone who is not even premium that is being an ass. Idk about you guys but i think that NGU is coming closer to becoming the next mapmonkeys.
enough said
07-30-2009, 12:36 AM #50
well i just tried:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "createfx"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "screenshot_gun"

was the host and then when everyone joined the game wouldnt start everyone was in the game just randomly floating around but u couldnt see anyone. it was crazy!
07-30-2009, 12:36 AM #51
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
YO chris2k7sears...
since i started this thread and am brainstorming ideas from your quotes will you pm me to discuss this further... or even a hint..lol
If no i understand...
07-30-2009, 12:37 AM #52
set gpad_buttonsConfig "buttons_tactical"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "createfx"

no?
07-30-2009, 12:38 AM #53
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
I agree with valimen
07-30-2009, 12:39 AM #54
we need some more clues
07-30-2009, 12:40 AM #55
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
i kinda agree with valimen and kinda disagreee...
Yea its true i started this thread and cant donate bcause im kinda broke and we are in the recession... and i disagree bcause there are too many noobs and leechers who aren't willing to work for the goal and jus looking for an easy way.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo