07-29-2009, 11:45 PM #1
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all kinda new to this website but not new to hacking and modding so dont flame me bcause of my number of post and rank on this forum.Smile

SO i was experimentin with this UFO mode and i got it to where i could move up and down, in and out of UFO mode, and planting bombs in search. There has to be a way we can edit the grado_cm file and allow it let to let us shoot in UFO mode. I was reading another thread and i read something that Chris2k7Sear said that made sense. Basically if you know how to mod cod5 zombies you'll figure out to do this. The thing is i tried everything i could think of. Even the "Screenshot" method. So if you wanna help me out or have any input pm me or leave what you gotta say here! Thanks and hopefully we get this working.

(P.S. dont be scared about IW patching this because it would delay cod6 release date so that will never happen!)Smile^
07-30-2009, 12:25 AM #38
Will someone just please release the planting/defusing code? I don't care if I can shoot, but planting and defusing would be a good start, and of course, shooting would be very nice if you wanted to let that out too Smile
07-30-2009, 12:26 AM #39
Shockk
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
i like the idea's in this thread, if you all keep going, you will find out how to do alot more than just float around the map. Winky Winky
oh and if you dont find out all my codes by next friday i will post, every code i know.

In prem out just out to everyone?
07-30-2009, 12:28 AM #40
sikhbeatz
Bounty hunter
yo chris2k7sears im jus tryin to work off some of your hints that you gave in another thread...
My methods didnt work so im trying to figure out what is it you tryed to relate to cod5 zombie modding to UFO mode...lol idk but so far i know screenshot has something to do with it!! =]
07-30-2009, 12:28 AM #41
Okay. Well were on the right track.
Lets go boys!
07-30-2009, 12:30 AM #42
the planting defuse code is out somehwere, well i found it in a post and it worked, it also let me shoot mg whilst in ufo mode

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

i just want to actually see a video of someone shooting and floating at the same time, cuz for al we/I know everyone is bullsh***ing although i dont think they are but some people will be...
07-30-2009, 12:31 AM #43
Originally posted by chezzzer View Post
the planting defuse code is out somehwere, well i found it in a post and it worked, it also let me shoot mg whilst in ufo mode

What was it!?
07-30-2009, 12:32 AM #44
the planting and defusing thing is crap u can only use it for only one game then u gota copy save data over again
07-30-2009, 12:32 AM #45
bullSH1TER Winky Winky
chris, give me hints via pm
07-30-2009, 12:32 AM #46
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
Still no ****in luck Angry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo