Post: OFFICIAL UFO Mode(flying) Tutorial and Discussion Thread
07-31-2009, 06:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbkzrxnqHVg"]YouTube - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Hacks - UFO Mode(no clip/flying)[/ame]

Items needed:

USB Flash Drive
PS3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

1. Insert your flash drive into the USB port on your PS3.

2. Copy the save data onto the USB flash drive.

3. Insert your USB flash drive into your computer.

4. Open your USB flash drive files on your computer.

5. Click PS3>SAVEDATA>BLUS30072-AUTO-

6. Right click on GPAD0_CM and click open with notepad.

7. Delete everything in the file and copy-paste the following code into it.

set gpad_buttonsConfig "createfx"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "4"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp"

8. Save the file and insert your USB into your PS3 once again.

9. Delete the old save data on your PS3 and copy the new one onto it and your done.
Last edited by DirtyDudeOnline ; 08-01-2009 at 03:24 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to DirtyDudeOnline for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, Antones, bgalex, chrisdogg, Como, coola99, DecDeviL, Doctor Stan, friezzie, JB-STARz, Kearnsee, KrazyBouncer, mjkuser, NanuGama, Positive--, t_rex_01, TheAgentJon, VauLtFX-, xFutterr
07-31-2009, 10:41 PM #47
Default Avatar
8----D
When i join a game with the UFO hack, i'm in a spectator-like mode with server info at the top.
is it cuz im host or some other reason?
07-31-2009, 10:42 PM #48
can anyone get back to me on the liklihood of being banned for using this hack?
07-31-2009, 10:42 PM #49
itsme93
Black Ops 2
is there a way to shoot while in UFO Mode coz i sore a guy in a match shooting while in ufo
07-31-2009, 10:50 PM #50
bgalex
You'r Just Jealous ahaha.
Originally posted by itsme93 View Post
is there a way to shoot while in UFO Mode coz i sore a guy in a match shooting while in ufo

No there isn't. Maybe that "guy" was on top of a building and while on there he couldnt move. so.. maybe thats why.
07-31-2009, 10:57 PM #51
i've done this hack, i love it! but if u people are thinking using ur own account or ur other account to do this IW will ban u from logging on ALL your accounts, its a hack to try out, not to do 24/7
07-31-2009, 10:59 PM #52
it keeps puting me on spectator mode how do i work it
07-31-2009, 11:03 PM #53
Como
Here's to Loonyology!
Yes you can get banned

Yes you can shoot whilst in that mode
07-31-2009, 11:18 PM #54
Originally posted by longjohnsilver View Post
i am so tired of this hack. you got every scrub in the world using it i cant even get into a legit match anymore without seeing some posing wannabe who read a tutorial flying past me thinking he is some l33t haxxor. i have no problem with hacks but i am tired of everyone starting to use this in legit matches. want to fly around and shoot people play private with your friends. quit ruining my fun.

good tutorial im just in a bad mood cause i just ran into 4 straight games of people abusing this and thinking there the coolest people in the world for knowing how to read and copy someone elses hard work.

I know; buncha loser copy paste script noobs
07-31-2009, 11:43 PM #55
NUFC
Save Point
I think ive done it because its turning like super fast but i cant fly or go thru buildings!! I overwrote the old saved data with the new one instead of deleting it,,,could this be th cause???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo