Post: OFFICIAL UFO Mode(flying) Tutorial and Discussion Thread
07-31-2009, 06:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbkzrxnqHVg"]YouTube - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Hacks - UFO Mode(no clip/flying)[/ame]

Items needed:

USB Flash Drive
PS3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

1. Insert your flash drive into the USB port on your PS3.

2. Copy the save data onto the USB flash drive.

3. Insert your USB flash drive into your computer.

4. Open your USB flash drive files on your computer.

5. Click PS3>SAVEDATA>BLUS30072-AUTO-

6. Right click on GPAD0_CM and click open with notepad.

7. Delete everything in the file and copy-paste the following code into it.

set gpad_buttonsConfig "createfx"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "4"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp"

8. Save the file and insert your USB into your PS3 once again.

9. Delete the old save data on your PS3 and copy the new one onto it and your done.
Last edited by DirtyDudeOnline ; 08-01-2009 at 03:24 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to DirtyDudeOnline for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, Antones, bgalex, chrisdogg, Como, coola99, DecDeviL, Doctor Stan, friezzie, JB-STARz, Kearnsee, KrazyBouncer, mjkuser, NanuGama, Positive--, t_rex_01, TheAgentJon, VauLtFX-, xFutterr
07-31-2009, 11:44 PM #56
Originally posted by NUFC View Post
I think ive done it because its turning like super fast but i cant fly or go thru buildings!! I overwrote the old saved data with the new one instead of deleting it,,,could this be th cause???

your almost there, you just need to go into options then, back into your game, and it should be activated, do the same to deactivate.
08-01-2009, 01:06 AM #57
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
its not working for me idk why its i start the game it goes to CoD4 screen tthen it quits why??
08-01-2009, 01:14 AM #58
press start go to options press x then press circle to go back it should freez for a split second then go back to the pause menu then just press circle again and shazzam do the same thing to turn it off
08-01-2009, 01:14 AM #59
Default Avatar
MKD7
how do you activate it when your playin online???? someone please answer
08-01-2009, 01:16 AM #60
u cant be the host if you have the hack thats what it will do
08-01-2009, 01:21 AM #61
I have mixed feelings about this glitch. Part of me thinks its the funny thing I have seen in awhile and part of me is upset because unless they patch it and we all know they probably wont. I cant play a regular game. At least I had my fun with it and the new one is coming out soon. I wonder if they are scrambling to try to make sure they prevent things like this happening in MW2?
08-01-2009, 01:22 AM #62
Dingus98
[move]fuk up m8[/move]
this hack ruins the game
08-01-2009, 01:23 AM #63
Originally posted by SirDrinxAlot View Post
I have mixed feelings about this glitch. Part of me thinks its the funny thing I have seen in awhile and part of me is upset because unless they patch it and we all know they probably wont. I cant play a regular game. At least I had my fun with it and the new one is coming out soon. I wonder if they are scrambling to try to make sure they prevent things like this happening in MW2?

yeah i imagine, that it will be the same as CoSad AwesomeWaW.
08-01-2009, 01:26 AM #64
no i did the same thing and i can do all of it, dont know what it is

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo