08-05-2009, 05:32 AM #1
lunit45
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i got it, i no i am a noob but when it comes to this shit i no wat im talking about, the new patch is very easy to work with, here r the steps to take:

copy the new patch open it up with hexeditor, now when the first patch was made wat they did was added 00 to split up each word, which made it so that when the ps3 would read the file it would not be able to perform the action, well we got smarter and were able to delte taht 00 and add 0a which alllows us to connect all the words again,

so this time u have to open up the old patch with hex editor and the new one, take the old one and copy all the numbers the hex side, u need to place taht under the new patch, inbetween both patches add a 0a, this connects the 2 patches

now at the end of the new patch add 00.0a.23
this is now going to make both patches overlap and trick the system into thinking that it is using the new patch

but it is not going to enable ufo mode again, there is a new hidden folder inside the save data folder, the hidden folder makes it so that the system can reconize if we change the folder, so if u edited the files at all it would no and just delete it when u start up cod4

to reach this hidden folder open up the save data folder the oen with grado_cm and the otehrs, now click search, search in all folders and wat not type in GPAD0_ now when its done searching there will be 4 GPAD0_ folders not 3 as tehre is in teh original, this is becasue there is a hidden folder

open up that extra folder and delete all teh encrypted words inside, this will allow the hack to continue to work again, so yes u can now fly around and and beat the living shit out of noobs, if u have questions just ask, and yes it was a little confusing but if u take teh time it will wrk, if u really need help adn bug the shit out of me i will send begginer instructions for noobs but i dnt want this to get spreaded, because it will end up being patched

The following 7 users say thank you to lunit45 for this useful post:

Blade X, clarky, mgun_beto, shaun92, sikhbeatz, skaterguy13, tom2197
08-05-2009, 05:37 AM #2
BubbaBBQ_JR
Who’s Jim Erased?
so how do u copy the patch i still dont quite uderstand how to copy a patch
08-05-2009, 05:38 AM #3
if the video is'nt up by tomorrow, then ill close this.
08-05-2009, 05:40 AM #4
lunit45
Bounty hunter
u need to copy the save data

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

alright i will no joke
08-05-2009, 05:42 AM #5
BubbaBBQ_JR
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by lunit45 View Post
u need to copy the save data

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

alright i will no joke

thank uuuuuuuuuuu Smile
08-05-2009, 05:48 AM #6
how can i get the last patch not the new one
08-05-2009, 05:52 AM #7
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
how do i get either patches?
08-05-2009, 05:53 AM #8
BubbaBBQ_JR
Who’s Jim Erased?
one more question pls how do i get the patch to show up on hex