08-05-2009, 05:32 AM #1
lunit45
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i got it, i no i am a noob but when it comes to this shit i no wat im talking about, the new patch is very easy to work with, here r the steps to take:

copy the new patch open it up with hexeditor, now when the first patch was made wat they did was added 00 to split up each word, which made it so that when the ps3 would read the file it would not be able to perform the action, well we got smarter and were able to delte taht 00 and add 0a which alllows us to connect all the words again,

so this time u have to open up the old patch with hex editor and the new one, take the old one and copy all the numbers the hex side, u need to place taht under the new patch, inbetween both patches add a 0a, this connects the 2 patches

now at the end of the new patch add 00.0a.23
this is now going to make both patches overlap and trick the system into thinking that it is using the new patch

but it is not going to enable ufo mode again, there is a new hidden folder inside the save data folder, the hidden folder makes it so that the system can reconize if we change the folder, so if u edited the files at all it would no and just delete it when u start up cod4

to reach this hidden folder open up the save data folder the oen with grado_cm and the otehrs, now click search, search in all folders and wat not type in GPAD0_ now when its done searching there will be 4 GPAD0_ folders not 3 as tehre is in teh original, this is becasue there is a hidden folder

open up that extra folder and delete all teh encrypted words inside, this will allow the hack to continue to work again, so yes u can now fly around and and beat the living shit out of noobs, if u have questions just ask, and yes it was a little confusing but if u take teh time it will wrk, if u really need help adn bug the shit out of me i will send begginer instructions for noobs but i dnt want this to get spreaded, because it will end up being patched

The following 7 users say thank you to lunit45 for this useful post:

Blade X, clarky, mgun_beto, shaun92, sikhbeatz, skaterguy13, tom2197
08-05-2009, 05:59 AM #11
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
lol im guessing this will work we have smart ppl on NGU
08-05-2009, 05:59 AM #12
BubbaBBQ_JR
Who’s Jim Erased?
bring up a vid pleaze hurry i still quite understand.
08-05-2009, 06:01 AM #13
skaterguy13
Do a barrel roll!
I bet he wont have a video.
08-05-2009, 06:01 AM #14
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
Good Job =]. And for the People asking how to get the Old Patch i dont think u can get it anymore enles you already got it saved?
08-05-2009, 06:03 AM #15
when you name the video make sure its not obvious

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Originally posted by Killer View Post
Good Job =]. And for the People asking how to get the Old Patch i dont think u can get it anymore enles you already got it saved?

i have the old one; dont worry
08-05-2009, 06:06 AM #16
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
i have the old patch saved on my mini flash

The following user thanked xScreamo! for this useful post:

modernwarhero
08-05-2009, 06:07 AM #17
lunit45
Bounty hunter
here is old save data, ya it has a couple weird things in it while i was trying to add mods but it works exactly the sam so everyone that did not have old save data heer it is now just open it with hex editor i was not able to past the hex file in heer o well

set gpad_buttonsConfig "createfx"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_lshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_dpad_down "god"

set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "4"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp" set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_systemlink" gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1" set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1" set r_gamma "1" set snd_volume "0.8" set input_invertPitch "0" set input_viewSensitivity "3" set input_autoAim "1" set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
08-05-2009, 06:08 AM #18
there are no hidden folders
08-05-2009, 06:12 AM #19
Originally posted by LiLJJ1234567890 View Post
i have the old patch saved on my mini flash

game faqs has ps3 game saves so its not going to be an issue

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo