08-05-2009, 05:32 AM #1
lunit45
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i got it, i no i am a noob but when it comes to this shit i no wat im talking about, the new patch is very easy to work with, here r the steps to take:

copy the new patch open it up with hexeditor, now when the first patch was made wat they did was added 00 to split up each word, which made it so that when the ps3 would read the file it would not be able to perform the action, well we got smarter and were able to delte taht 00 and add 0a which alllows us to connect all the words again,

so this time u have to open up the old patch with hex editor and the new one, take the old one and copy all the numbers the hex side, u need to place taht under the new patch, inbetween both patches add a 0a, this connects the 2 patches

now at the end of the new patch add 00.0a.23
this is now going to make both patches overlap and trick the system into thinking that it is using the new patch

but it is not going to enable ufo mode again, there is a new hidden folder inside the save data folder, the hidden folder makes it so that the system can reconize if we change the folder, so if u edited the files at all it would no and just delete it when u start up cod4

to reach this hidden folder open up the save data folder the oen with grado_cm and the otehrs, now click search, search in all folders and wat not type in GPAD0_ now when its done searching there will be 4 GPAD0_ folders not 3 as tehre is in teh original, this is becasue there is a hidden folder

open up that extra folder and delete all teh encrypted words inside, this will allow the hack to continue to work again, so yes u can now fly around and and beat the living shit out of noobs, if u have questions just ask, and yes it was a little confusing but if u take teh time it will wrk, if u really need help adn bug the shit out of me i will send begginer instructions for noobs but i dnt want this to get spreaded, because it will end up being patched

The following 7 users say thank you to lunit45 for this useful post:

Blade X, clarky, mgun_beto, shaun92, sikhbeatz, skaterguy13, tom2197
08-05-2009, 07:20 AM #56
Happy I really hope you can figure this out but if you need any help add me on PSN im zeksta or MSN [email][email protected][/email] cause i have a bit of knowlage on how to get around newpatches or gamesave data using hex or other methods.
08-05-2009, 07:21 AM #57
skaterguy13
Do a barrel roll!
well i mean its goonnaa be hella complicated, lets just hope we've got smart enough people to get around it
ahaha
08-05-2009, 07:22 AM #58
lunit45
Bounty hunter
now that i think about it, they may not add a new patch, if i were them all they would have to do is simply keep refreshign the server making it so that any hacks we addded will jsut be refreshed and deleted, so its like we get mud all over ourselves but they keep sparying us down, so lets hope they dnt do that
08-05-2009, 07:24 AM #59
gooodjobHappy
08-05-2009, 07:27 AM #60
skaterguy13
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lunit45 View Post
now that i think about it, they may not add a new patch, if i were them all they would have to do is simply keep refreshign the server making it so that any hacks we addded will jsut be refreshed and deleted, so its like we get mud all over ourselves but they keep sparying us down, so lets hope they dnt do that

At least someones always thinkin Happy
08-05-2009, 07:30 AM #61
lunit45
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by skaterguy13 View Post
At least someones always thinkin Happy

haha thx dude well im jsut trying to figure this out dude
08-05-2009, 07:31 AM #62
lol i just wanna say fuk it and go hack cod4 for pc. no money tho..
08-05-2009, 07:33 AM #63
lunit45
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by volcom566 View Post
lol i just wanna say fuk it and go hack cod4 for pc. no money tho..

no dude eveyone hacks on pc no fun, i mena when everyone had the hack for ps3 people would get pissed off so tahts jsut like pc, so if tehre is only a few of us and it doesent spread then were all good
08-05-2009, 07:37 AM #64
thats true. ill try 2 help 2marro. the playlist in the mp file says 10 now..thats weird lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo