08-05-2009, 05:32 AM #1
lunit45
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i got it, i no i am a noob but when it comes to this shit i no wat im talking about, the new patch is very easy to work with, here r the steps to take:

copy the new patch open it up with hexeditor, now when the first patch was made wat they did was added 00 to split up each word, which made it so that when the ps3 would read the file it would not be able to perform the action, well we got smarter and were able to delte taht 00 and add 0a which alllows us to connect all the words again,

so this time u have to open up the old patch with hex editor and the new one, take the old one and copy all the numbers the hex side, u need to place taht under the new patch, inbetween both patches add a 0a, this connects the 2 patches

now at the end of the new patch add 00.0a.23
this is now going to make both patches overlap and trick the system into thinking that it is using the new patch

but it is not going to enable ufo mode again, there is a new hidden folder inside the save data folder, the hidden folder makes it so that the system can reconize if we change the folder, so if u edited the files at all it would no and just delete it when u start up cod4

to reach this hidden folder open up the save data folder the oen with grado_cm and the otehrs, now click search, search in all folders and wat not type in GPAD0_ now when its done searching there will be 4 GPAD0_ folders not 3 as tehre is in teh original, this is becasue there is a hidden folder

open up that extra folder and delete all teh encrypted words inside, this will allow the hack to continue to work again, so yes u can now fly around and and beat the living shit out of noobs, if u have questions just ask, and yes it was a little confusing but if u take teh time it will wrk, if u really need help adn bug the shit out of me i will send begginer instructions for noobs but i dnt want this to get spreaded, because it will end up being patched

The following 7 users say thank you to lunit45 for this useful post:

Blade X, clarky, mgun_beto, shaun92, sikhbeatz, skaterguy13, tom2197
08-05-2009, 03:51 PM #83
too confusing for tha n00bs
08-05-2009, 03:54 PM #84
lunit45
Bounty hunter
ok im going to make this easier for everyone having trouble u opent he old sayve sata GpaD0_cm in hex editor

now go on ur ps3 and copy that save data

now do thee same thing with the new save data open up Gpad0_cm with he ediotr

now follow my hex editor steps from before

if u dnt no how to edit the hexidecimals then i will give u a lil tutorial

when u edit anything with a hex editor u r pretty much having a bunch of words which also mean a bunch of numbers which r the hexidecimals, but when we edit the numbers(hex's) the words will stay the same and perfomr the action but the hexideciamals act as a brain almost for any words or save data like were doing

so when we edit the hex's we r really switching the way the words or wat ever were editings way of thinking, hexidecimals was the way cod4 tried to patch things, cod5 was doing it right encrypted save data, but to tell u wat btoh ways r completly hackable so if this didnt clear things up then just ask some more questions

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

and jsut to tell u how experienced i am with hacking i was actually able to hack cod5 if u really wanna no how to do that then u would have to b really up top, i would tell all of u guys on ngu but encrypted files = nonstop comments and bullshit from noobs
08-05-2009, 03:55 PM #85
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
Cool, Thank You, but i can't find the hidden folder, i have just 3 GPAD0_ files :s
08-05-2009, 04:00 PM #86
lunit45
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by D3CHIRURE View Post
Cool, Thank You, but i can't find the hidden folder, i have just 3 GPAD0_ files :s

ok people keep asking this i already said, there is no longer a hidden folder waht they r doing is teh hidden folder i was lookig for

they r refreshing the server we play on non stop making it so that when we edit or hack the files it goes back to its default

so no more hidden file just them refreshing the server and replacing our hack with default save data
08-05-2009, 04:06 PM #87
clarky
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by lunit45 View Post
ok people keep asking this i already said, there is no longer a hidden folder waht they r doing is teh hidden folder i was lookig for

they r refreshing the server we play on non stop making it so that when we edit or hack the files it goes back to its default

so no more hidden file just them refreshing the server and replacing our hack with default save data

Could this be why when i bypassed 1.3 multiple times 2day when i became host my hacks vanished?
08-05-2009, 04:08 PM #88
lunit45
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by clarky View Post
Could this be why when i bypassed 1.3 multiple times 2day when i became host my hacks vanished?

well i dnt do all that bypass stuff that noobs do but yes all of that is not gonna work but i bet some one who is good with bypas ahcks could help u out i only do reall hacks not noob hacks
08-05-2009, 04:11 PM #89
clarky
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by lunit45 View Post
well i dnt do all that bypass stuff that noobs do but yes all of that is not gonna work but i bet some one who is good with bypas ahcks could help u out i only do reall hacks not noob hacks

lol sorry for wondering Not Happy or Sad
08-05-2009, 04:11 PM #90
make a youtube video i cant get ot
08-05-2009, 04:12 PM #91
lunit45
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by clarky View Post
lol sorry for wondering Not Happy or Sad

no taths alright man haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo