02-02-2012, 07:06 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i have made a small script i thought it would have been bigger but it wasn't. Ok like lets say you say don't kill anyone and some douche bag keeps killing people so then you go over there name and give them this mod and every time they shoot it will hurt them and then and the more they get hurt they will die well have fun and have a good day. Winky Winky Also if you say this does not work gtfo i have tested and it works 100%. Winky Winky
This also works for call of duty world at war!
SO MUCH HATE! SMH

Script

Killin_yo_self()
{
//Put player function here
for(;Winky Winky
{
self waittill ("weapon_fired");
RadiusDamage( self.origin, 80, 30, 10, self );
}
}

Credits

ivi40a3fusionz -- Radius code from his explosive mine
me -- making script
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 02-03-2012 at 12:47 AM.

The following 9 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

247Yamato, iiReFuZee, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Cmd-X, Taylor, txlonghorn97, xMrCheatVisionx
02-02-2012, 07:10 PM #2
xRaW
xI2aW-
another pointless script sorry. Not flaming or anything but the radius code from his explosive mine is the heart of the code. im sure theres a clientdvar to do that anyway. Well on MW2 i remember something like that on 1.12 patch. IDK much about mw2/cod4 but yeah pointless

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

also one more thing. player = level.players[self.selplay]; is in there yet you have no player commands they are all self commands so thats stupid.
02-02-2012, 07:22 PM #3
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
another pointless script sorry. Not flaming or anything but the radius code from his explosive mine is the heart of the code. im sure theres a clientdvar to do that anyway. Well on MW2 i remember something like that on 1.12 patch. IDK much about mw2/cod4 but yeah pointless

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

also one more thing. player = level.players[self.selplay]; is in there yet you have no player commands they are all self commands so that's stupid.
Tbh every mod people make is pointless its not going to help your education?? the cod maker aren't going t put it in the game so if you want to be honest about every thing there all pointless! Not trying to flame or anything! Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

iReset Nigga, nZxMikeeeyx

The following 5 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Jeremy, lbalancel, Cmd-X, scarfaceinhd, txlonghorn97
02-02-2012, 07:41 PM #4
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Tbh every mod people make is pointless its not going to help your education?? the cod maker aren't going t put it in the game so if you want to be honest about every thing there all pointless! Not trying to flame or anything! Smile

Your such a bloody moron

The following 2 users say thank you to Jeremy for this useful post:

Kane500, lbalancel

The following 3 users groaned at Jeremy for this awful post:

iReset Nigga, ToyModz
02-02-2012, 07:52 PM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Advisable View Post
Your such a bloody moron
Bloody???? i dont think i have blood on me? Do iEek

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Your such a bloody moron
Dude loosen up why you so serious about every thing man calm down! Winky Winky

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

nZxMikeeeyx

The following 3 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Jeremy, Kane500, txlonghorn97
02-02-2012, 07:55 PM #6
Jeremy
Former Staff
Bloody???? i dont think i have blood on me? Do iEek

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Dude loosen up why you so serious about every thing man calm down! Winky Winky

I hate when people make useless, and stupid remarks.

This "script" was pointless

The following user thanked Jeremy for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt

The following user groaned Jeremy for this awful post:

iReset Nigga
02-02-2012, 07:59 PM #7
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I hate when people make useless, and stupid remarks.

This "script" was pointless
Myabe it was but people make scripts even if they are pointless to have fun and let anyone else who might think they are fun thast why you will see allot of people release scripts i dont do it for rep i dont do it for people to hate and i dont do it for people to say that they like it i make it for me to have fun and anyone else who wants to aslo you can't tell me not once that you have invited a friend and he keeps killing people even know you told him not to so i made this so that way they try to kill people they will kill them selves instead! Smile
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM #8
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
    Killin_yo_self()
{
self suicide();
}

The following 4 users say thank you to 247Yamato for this useful post:

iPROFamily, Jeremy, Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR
02-02-2012, 08:02 PM #9
Myabe it was but people make scripts even if they are pointless to have fun and let anyone else who might think they are fun thast why you will see allot of people release scripts i dont do it for rep i dont do it for people to hate and i dont do it for people to say that they like it i make it for me to have fun and anyone else who wants to aslo you can't tell me not once that you have invited a friend and he keeps killing people even know you told him not to so i made this so that way they try to kill people they will kill them selves instead! Smile
not flaming :love: but if you dont do it for rep why in your sig you have (Feel free to hit that thanks button) i think you do wantzz za repzzz :p
02-02-2012, 08:29 PM #10
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!

IW put Survival Mode in mw3 partly because of how good hawkin's zombieland was and how much people liked it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo