02-02-2012, 07:06 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i have made a small script i thought it would have been bigger but it wasn't. Ok like lets say you say don't kill anyone and some douche bag keeps killing people so then you go over there name and give them this mod and every time they shoot it will hurt them and then and the more they get hurt they will die well have fun and have a good day. Winky Winky Also if you say this does not work gtfo i have tested and it works 100%. Winky Winky
This also works for call of duty world at war!
SO MUCH HATE! SMH

Script

Killin_yo_self()
{
//Put player function here
for(;Winky Winky
{
self waittill ("weapon_fired");
RadiusDamage( self.origin, 80, 30, 10, self );
}
}

Credits

ivi40a3fusionz -- Radius code from his explosive mine
me -- making script
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 02-03-2012 at 12:47 AM.

The following 9 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

247Yamato, iiReFuZee, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Cmd-X, Taylor, txlonghorn97, xMrCheatVisionx
02-02-2012, 09:18 PM #29
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
lol, those 3 combined don't even come close to mine :lol:

yeah well, i have the fastest internet you can get in Belgium, costs a fortune !

At least you guys have low enough pings, All I recommend is NEVER go to sky broadband, the ping you get is disguisting. Both my mum and dad has it and the ping is between 60-80, horrible for playing cod, just constant 3 bars and all the bull$hit mw3 has to offer.
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM #30
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by nZxMikeeeyx View Post
At least you guys have low enough pings, All I recommend is NEVER go to sky broadband, the ping you get is disguisting. Both my mum and dad has it and the ping is between 60-80, horrible for playing cod, just constant 3 bars and all the bull$hit mw3 has to offer.

I had Sky Broadband and Sky HD+ Box (For TV) Cost my mum a fortune to keep it so i said to her how about we get rid of the box, and broadband and get Virgin Media so we did, got new internet and stuff got Sky Sports for the Virgin box saved my mum alot of money and made me happy because i can game properly online.
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM #31
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !

lol, i work for a telecom provider (including digital television and internet) & i don't even use their products Happy
02-02-2012, 09:26 PM #32
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I had Sky Broadband and Sky HD+ Box (For TV) Cost my mum a fortune to keep it so i said to her how about we get rid of the box, and broadband and get Virgin Media so we did, got new internet and stuff got Sky Sports for the Virgin box saved my mum alot of money and made me happy because i can game properly online.

Virgin always tamper with your speed though, and cap you hard if you use a certain amount of usage at peak times.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

lol, i work for a telecom provider (including digital television and internet) & i don't even use their products Happy

hahaa, If you don't mind me asking, how much does that beast of an isp cost you?
02-02-2012, 09:27 PM #33
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Virgin always tamper with your speed though, and cap you hard if you use a certain amount of usage at peak times.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

hahaa, If you don't mind me asking, how much does that beast of an isp cost you?

I've never had any problems with it, like never got my speed changed etc.
02-02-2012, 09:29 PM #34

hmmm, maybe that was my friend downloading too much you know what :carling:
02-02-2012, 09:29 PM #35
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !

You must login or register to view this content.

that's euros
02-02-2012, 09:30 PM #36

yeah well, i have the fastest internet you can get in Belgium, costs a fortune !

Actually, it says on the image that you are only faster than 98% of Belgium... So it's not THE fastest Happy
02-02-2012, 09:30 PM #37
Default Avatar
Newelly

i regret changing from virg. to sky

had both on 50mb but either way virgin was still offering better overall... #peak times

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo