Post: }{ all types }{ infect others }{ mod menu }{ proof }{ free }{ r2r }{ joinable }{ open
02-14-2012, 04:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [align=center]All types of R2R Mod Menu Infect others[/align]

The following 14 users groaned at LeedizL for this awful post:

Woof, 247Yamato, AndreeU, BlazingDope, Correy, d7w7z, I Need $, iiReFuZee, IVI40A3Fusionz, Karoolus, Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x
02-15-2012, 05:33 PM #11
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
just repped you !

you're welcome ! :carling:

I got him to -107 :carling:

The following user thanked little_legz for this useful post:

Karoolus
02-15-2012, 05:58 PM #12
Originally posted by legz View Post
I got him to -107 :carling:
he want's to hope DerekTrotter doesn't hit the -Rep button Awesome face
02-15-2012, 06:08 PM #13
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by x. View Post
he want's to hope DerekTrotter doesn't hit the -Rep button Awesome face

F*** me if DEREKTROTTER hits the -Rep button on him this guy's gonna get blasted into oblivion.
02-15-2012, 06:14 PM #14
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Guys just hit the report button :carling:
02-15-2012, 06:23 PM #15
Originally posted by EddieMeduza View Post
Guys just hit the report button :carling:
I've told Dave that this section needs an active moderator but he doesn't agree.. :cry:
02-15-2012, 06:28 PM #16
IVI40A3Fusionz
I've told Dave that this section needs an active moderator but he doesn't agree.. :cry:

I think someone should open and thread and everyone in this section support it Winky Winky that'll get Dave to change his mind? Preferably a non-premium open the thread so it don't look like a premium is trying to get staff?
02-15-2012, 06:33 PM #17
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I think someone should open and thread and everyone in this section support it Winky Winky that'll get Dave to change his mind? Preferably a non-premium open the thread so it don't look like a premium is trying to get staff?

That's not how it works apparently. Don't even bother.... :confused:
02-15-2012, 06:38 PM #18
IVI40A3Fusionz
That's not how it works apparently. Don't even bother.... :confused:

Thing is half the moderators don't code for COD so when they close a thread they don't have a reason why really?
But if you have someone that knows what they're doing and meets all the requirements for moderator then this section would be much cleaner i mean no useless threads that are still left open because the moderator don't know what the thread is about if you know what i mean?
02-15-2012, 06:43 PM #19
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Thing is half the moderators don't code for COD so when they close a thread they don't have a reason why really?
But if you have someone that knows what they're doing and meets all the requirements for moderator then this section would be much cleaner i mean no useless threads that are still left open because the moderator don't know what the thread is about if you know what i mean?

Trust me, I've explained it to Dave but he's not interested.
Look at the mods list for the cod4 and waw sections, when did you see any of them contribute or show any knowledge of the subject?
Oh, I know, never.. :fml:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo