Post: }{ all types }{ infect others }{ mod menu }{ proof }{ free }{ r2r }{ joinable }{ open
02-14-2012, 04:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [align=center]All types of R2R Mod Menu Infect others[/align]

The following 14 users groaned at LeedizL for this awful post:

Woof, 247Yamato, AndreeU, BlazingDope, Correy, d7w7z, I Need $, iiReFuZee, IVI40A3Fusionz, Karoolus, Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x
02-15-2012, 10:44 PM #29
Originally posted by x. View Post
You could try, but they are like The Borg. One big hive mind all acting together... Happy

i got a few old friends on the inside who are now moderators *cough* Ownage *cough*
02-15-2012, 10:52 PM #30
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
i got a few old friends on the inside who are now moderators *cough* Ownage *cough*
Haha, good old Ownage. Is there any site he hasn't been a mod on now? Smile
02-15-2012, 10:53 PM #31
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post

seriously, we NEED a decent moderator here.. it's threads like these that need to be closed & deleted..
questions should be moved to the appropriate section.. patch releases should ge in the modded patches section, stuff like that..

but a mod that doesn't come in this section doesn't know what to do because he doesn't know any of the people in this section...
02-15-2012, 10:55 PM #32
Haha, good old Ownage. Is there any site he hasn't been a mod on now? Smile

nope, apart from the TTG & 5*G fags!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
seriously, we NEED a decent moderator here.. it's threads like these that need to be closed & deleted..
questions should be moved to the appropriate section.. patch releases should ge in the modded patches section, stuff like that..

but a mod that doesn't come in this section doesn't know what to do because he doesn't know any of the people in this section...

please for the love of god do NOT nominate me!
02-15-2012, 10:56 PM #33

Exactly, you could replace all the mods we have now with ONE mod that has any knowledge of the subject and it would be 100% better...
02-15-2012, 10:59 PM #34
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
that'll help... stare

"No need for extra mods. I'll just let some of the mods already know that the section is messy and needs to be cleaned plus I'll add on that section to some of the mods also."

So why don't they demote the some of the useless moderators at the moment e.g Matt, and promote some premiums and non-premiums that know what they are doing, are active and have been on the site for a while?

People i think who should be mod:

x_DaftVader_x : He's got coding knowledge and is active.
You : You've got coding knowledge and if you become more active that'll be good.
247Yamato : Great coder and is quite active.

There's so many more i could say to.
02-15-2012, 11:02 PM #35
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
So why don't they demote the some of the useless moderators at the moment e.g Matt,

I believe this answers your question, Sir.

02-15-2012, 11:02 PM #36
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
I believe this answers your question, Sir.

I don't get it lol.
02-15-2012, 11:04 PM #37
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I don't get it lol.

Friends.... :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo