Post: }{ all types }{ infect others }{ mod menu }{ proof }{ free }{ r2r }{ joinable }{ open
02-14-2012, 04:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [align=center]All types of R2R Mod Menu Infect others[/align]

The following 14 users groaned at LeedizL for this awful post:

Woof, 247Yamato, AndreeU, BlazingDope, Correy, d7w7z, I Need $, iiReFuZee, IVI40A3Fusionz, Karoolus, Taylor, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x
02-15-2012, 06:45 PM #20
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by x. View Post
Trust me, I've explained it to Dave but he's not interested.
Look at the mods list for the cod4 and waw sections, when did you see any of them contribute or show any knowledge of the subject?
Oh, I know, never.. :fml:

Maybe ask another Admin?
02-15-2012, 09:49 PM #21
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Maybe ask another Admin?
You could try, but they are like The Borg. One big hive mind all acting together... Happy
02-15-2012, 09:52 PM #22
IVI40A3Fusionz
You could try, but they are like The Borg. One big hive mind all acting together... Happy

LOL i think the only staff member that has ever replied to me is Dave so i'll probably not stand a chance in getting a reply ^^.

I'll have to put something like "Read this and i'll donate to the site" in the subject lol.

You know what NGU is like if you mention the site receiving money all the staff's eyes and ears are on you like a group of cats when you have a piece of meat in your hand.
02-15-2012, 10:06 PM #23
LOL i think the only staff member that has ever replied to me is Dave so i'll probably not stand a chance in getting a reply ^^.

I'll have to put something like "Read this and i'll donate to the site" in the subject lol.

You know what NGU is like if you mention the site receiving money all the staff's eyes and ears are on you like a group of cats when you have a piece of meat in your hand.

Ha, and it makes me laugh, I'd never work for free for someone else's business... Outsider is a GENIUS Awesome face
02-15-2012, 10:14 PM #24
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
I'll try to talk to the staff.. maybe they'll listen to someone with an orange name Winky Winky
02-15-2012, 10:16 PM #25
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
I'll try to talk to the staff.. maybe they'll listen to someone with an orange name Winky Winky

What we need is like every person that comes to the cod4,5,6 section to support a thread opened by someone :/.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Ha, and it makes me laugh, I'd never work for free for someone else's business... Outsider is a GENIUS Awesome face

Outsider knows how to roll lol make people pay you to 'work for you' if anyone says that is not complete genius they shouldn't live.
02-15-2012, 10:27 PM #26
My name is Orange too, but good luck. Karoolus for Mod ... Happy
02-15-2012, 10:29 PM #27
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
What we need is like every person that comes to the cod4,5,6 section to support a thread opened by someone :/.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Outsider knows how to roll lol make people pay you to 'work for you' if anyone says that is not complete genius they shouldn't live.

Originally posted by Reaper
No need for extra mods. I'll just let some of the mods already know that the section is messy and needs to be cleaned plus I'll add on that section to some of the mods also.

that'll help... stare

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

My name is Orange too, but good luck. Karoolus for Mod ... Happy

i'd never try to get staff.. although i'd be good at it :carling:

no seriously, i'm not active enough anymore to be a mod.. maybe when i was hot on WAW, i was on NGU 24/7, but not now..
02-15-2012, 10:37 PM #28

Recent staff meeting:

Outsider: " I have made a new Youtube Channel. Make it work! "

Staff: "OK, But.."

Outsider: "We are done here. Go now".

:derp:

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Reaper:
Originally posted by another user
"No need for extra mods. I'll just let some of the mods already know that the section is messy and needs to be cleaned plus I'll add on that section to some of the mods also"

You see, exactly the response I got from Dave..

The following 2 users say thank you to x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

IVI40A3Fusionz, Karoolus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo