08-21-2009, 06:33 PM #1
RaZzEl_DaZzEl
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Razzle & .NerD.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the code and tutorial on how to do the godmode that 'HSx9' has been charging for.
unlike them we have decsided to release for free, as it's not as good as you think anyway.

**This will only work on cage match and free for all**
**You won't get score from the matches**

This is the code you will need:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_xboxlive"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_lshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_dpad_down "Razz&Nerd"

set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "4"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_splitscreen"

How to make this work:
1.) Invite your friend (Make sure they don't accept the invite, just keep it up on there screen.)
2.) Join cage match and get host.
3.) Wait for someone to join and let the game start
4.) Choose your class, press start, go into options and then press start again.
5.) Tell your friend to accept the invite.
6.) He will join the game and won't show on the scoreboard, and will be invisable and won't be able to die, but can shoot people.
7.) +REP

Videos will be posted of me and nerd doing this, but hey, go try yourself!
Happy[/CENTER]

The following 41 users say thank you to RaZzEl_DaZzEl for this useful post:

[cQc]ZeKsTa, +crazy, AgentMini, bartjuuh, bgalex, Blade X, ChubbyBalboa, creepiesteven, fefantom, Fezous, G-brad, gogogadgetgun, Greek Ops, HC_HOOLIGAN, Heavytech94, hp450, IW_JOSH, Kaspa, King Jamiɘ, kiwikool, KrazyBouncer, Mark360, minicooper1, mobonez, Moose Tamer, NanuGama, Nexxy, Niels97_NL, Oneinfamous2, orange12, shaun92, Shockk, Slash2793, TehLynch, TheAgentJon, TheManDavid, vip-_-007, WolvezWarrior, x BlaZin, YoyoDevo15, ZachFean
08-21-2009, 07:41 PM #47
Originally posted by coolnow View Post
"keep it to yourself"? Oh shut up, you've been exposed and now you're trying to hint at a deeper hack. How does it feel like to lose credit over a hack? Kudos to Razzle and .NerD of SXG for revealing this hack! Thank you, however, i will definitely not be trying these as number 1, I can't host and number 2, Hacking ranked matches is noobish, even if the score isn't counted.

I actually felt bad because I just came from my cousins house, when I come here to chill out, my MSN gets spammed with, "I know how to do your hack now" so I check the forums, there you are, "a tut".

Basically I started to not care about who I gave it because I was distracted on something else. I will not even mention of what I have until I get bored of it.

Honestly "coolnow" you only have 2 posts. And this is your second post. So I would not try to embarrass or rub in my face, on who found the hack, they did a good job on cracking it, if it weren't for my videos all of you guys would have been bypassing for hacks.
08-21-2009, 07:46 PM #48
coolnow
I am error
Originally posted by HSx9 View Post
I actually felt bad because I just came from my cousins house, when I come here to chill out, my MSN gets spammed with, "I know how to do your hack now" so I check the forums, there you are, "a tut".

Basically I started to not care about who I gave it because I was distracted on something else. I will not even mention of what I have until I get bored of it.

Honestly "coolnow" you only have 2 posts. And this is your second post. So I would not try to embarrass or rub in my face, on who found the hack, they did a good job on cracking it, if it weren't for my videos all of you guys would have been bypassing for hacks.

Why does it matter that I have only 2 posts? It means I think about my posts carefully and not spout nonsense like "OMG I FOUND HAKZ NOW PAY 10 DOLARZ DEN U GET DEM OR ELZE U WONT LOLOLOL". You're not supposed to look at the post count, you're supposed to look at the post...
08-21-2009, 07:51 PM #49
i find this funny.
08-21-2009, 08:05 PM #50
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
What's all the fuss about ?? Rep for giving a tut on this "glitch", but it's pretty useless and dumb if you ask me ...
That's why I don't understand why HSx9 was being all secretly about this.
Why wouldn't you release this glitch ??

Anyway, have fun with it i guess Smile
08-21-2009, 08:06 PM #51
Why does it matter that I have only 2 posts? It means I think about my posts carefully and not spout nonsense like "OMG I FOUND HAKZ NOW PAY 10 DOLARZ DEN U GET DEM OR ELZE U WONT LOLOLOL". You're not supposed to look at the post count, you're supposed to look at the post...

Like you said read my post, I never said you were paying me $10.
08-21-2009, 08:08 PM #52

Oooohhh Snap!
08-21-2009, 08:10 PM #53
coolnow
I am error
Originally posted by HSx9 View Post
Like you said read my post, I never said you were paying me $10.

Read my post, i never said pay 10$ to ME, i just said pay $10
08-21-2009, 08:10 PM #54
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
thats pretty crappy lol
08-21-2009, 08:14 PM #55
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
its not its boss i was doin it before haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo