08-21-2009, 06:33 PM #1
RaZzEl_DaZzEl
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Razzle & .NerD.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the code and tutorial on how to do the godmode that 'HSx9' has been charging for.
unlike them we have decsided to release for free, as it's not as good as you think anyway.

**This will only work on cage match and free for all**
**You won't get score from the matches**

This is the code you will need:

set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_xboxlive"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_lshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_dpad_down "Razz&Nerd"

set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "4"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_splitscreen"

How to make this work:
1.) Invite your friend (Make sure they don't accept the invite, just keep it up on there screen.)
2.) Join cage match and get host.
3.) Wait for someone to join and let the game start
4.) Choose your class, press start, go into options and then press start again.
5.) Tell your friend to accept the invite.
6.) He will join the game and won't show on the scoreboard, and will be invisable and won't be able to die, but can shoot people.
7.) +REP

Videos will be posted of me and nerd doing this, but hey, go try yourself!
Happy[/CENTER]

The following 41 users say thank you to RaZzEl_DaZzEl for this useful post:

[cQc]ZeKsTa, +crazy, AgentMini, bartjuuh, bgalex, Blade X, ChubbyBalboa, creepiesteven, fefantom, Fezous, G-brad, gogogadgetgun, Greek Ops, HC_HOOLIGAN, Heavytech94, hp450, IW_JOSH, Kaspa, King Jamiɘ, kiwikool, KrazyBouncer, Mark360, minicooper1, mobonez, Moose Tamer, NanuGama, Nexxy, Niels97_NL, Oneinfamous2, orange12, shaun92, Shockk, Slash2793, TehLynch, TheAgentJon, TheManDavid, vip-_-007, WolvezWarrior, x BlaZin, YoyoDevo15, ZachFean
08-21-2009, 09:40 PM #65
RaZzEl_DaZzEl
Do a barrel roll!
Chris did not tell me? He invited me to the game and thats it.
08-21-2009, 10:01 PM #66
Saint-Luciferr
Former Staff
Thats enough to mean you got help. Mods should close this if people keep going on. The hacks have been posted for the public. No one needs to reply anymore
08-21-2009, 10:03 PM #67
RaZzEl_DaZzEl
Do a barrel roll!
Thats not help.. I asked him for help yeh but he didn't reply lol, So i tryed my idea and it worked.
08-21-2009, 10:17 PM #68
ngu123
Keeper
dude my psn is dariensanchezz i would like to ask you some questions ill give you my games from my downloads on the ps store just meet me sin cagematch and add me
08-21-2009, 10:32 PM #69
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
I really don't know why you wouldn't "leak" this GLITCH ..
It's useless so why make a big fuss about it ??
08-21-2009, 10:40 PM #70
nice 1 m8 it saves people alot ov money for a hack wot iz not good You must login or register to view this content.
08-21-2009, 11:12 PM #71
ya this is garbage and i found this out when the ufo hack came out, only there were 16 invisible/god mode ppl killing the 2(myself) cage matchers.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by cod5 View Post
Ive done this by accident. doesnt matter what Gamesave data u have... anyway you dont need to invite a friend hav the 18 player hack and start the game then go to options go back and guys that join will have the invisable hack it sucks cause you have to go through all this crap. So its shit hack

ya thats what i did!!! ppl claiming they made a hack for this....makes me laugh how ppl want credit for accidents. ahhahaa
08-22-2009, 11:19 AM #72
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Hmm, brings new ideas though hey?
combining 2 codes together, i might try a few more soon Smile
08-22-2009, 01:18 PM #73
alexiswkd
Save Point
do u put the codes into mp file or cm?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo