01-09-2012, 07:11 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Activision has purchased blackops2.com, suggesting that a sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops could be in the works. The publisher previously purchased domains up to Black Ops 6, with 2 being noticeably absent from the list, but that domain has now joined Activision's collection.

According to a report by Fusible, the domain is owned by MarkMonitor, an "internet brand protection company" that "caters to over half the Fortune 100, of which Activision is a client." The domain's WhoIs data shows that it was last updated on January 6th.

This could be as simple as Activision protecting its copyright by grabbing the domain early, but considering that Black Ops sold over 14 million copies, a sequel is certainly not out of the question. A recent job listing suggests that a Call of Duty game is in active development, though we don't know if it will be Black Ops 2 or something different entirely.

Black Ops 2 can only be considered a rumor for now, but we've reached out to Activision and will update with any comment we receive.
01-10-2012, 03:32 AM #20
JewC
Big Sister
Treyarch was bound to make another game, and with the success of Black Ops, I really wouldn't be surprised.
01-10-2012, 04:04 AM #21
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I Love Black Ops!!! Playing Zombies is really fun, i wish i had black ops again :'(
01-10-2012, 12:29 PM #22
You must login or register to view this content. .
01-10-2012, 03:32 PM #23
divybc
Former Staff
Smashing, I honestly hope there will be a black ops 2 as I really enjoyed black ops.
01-10-2012, 03:57 PM #24
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
If there's a Black Ops 2 im gonna loose all faith in the CoD series Black Ops sucked (my opinion im allowed to state my opinion) quite frankly I've hated every single cod that Treyarch have produced since W@W, W@W and Black Ops in my opinion ruined the CoD franchise.

Why did it suck ? :/
I quite liked it mainly after the failure of a game MW2.
Did have issues like netcode having some very bad lag comp to start with and still does now and again.
Spawns however they did improved alot
Weapon balance issues had that but they did rebalance.

I don't get the hate towards bops , they fixed alot of the issues which was in MW2. Also changed the unlock system which i loved.

They even pushed what the engine could do with new playlists without perks
01-10-2012, 04:02 PM #25
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Why did it suck ? :/
I quite liked it mainly after the failure of a game MW2.
Did have issues like netcode having some very bad lag comp to start with and still does now and again.
Spawns however they did improved alot
Weapon balance issues had that but they did rebalance.

I don't get the hate towards bops , they fixed alot of the issues which was in MW2. Also changed the unlock system which i loved.

They even pushed what the engine could do with new playlists without perks

If you go on the first page i think i posted something on there i thinks it's my second or third post Winky Winky only good thing Treyarch does is apply support and security for their games which IW don't but i'd rather a big update every month that a new update that fix nothing every week like Treyarch kept doing.
01-10-2012, 04:21 PM #26
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
If you go on the first page i think i posted something on there i thinks it's my second or third post Winky Winky only good thing Treyarch does is apply support and security for their games which IW don't but i'd rather a big update every month that a new update that fix nothing every week like Treyarch kept doing.

I did and looked like you said and forgive me
"It just sucks am not going to give a reason to why or explain my opinion it just sucks. "

I liked the trey way of doing things , talking to us and updating things as they found them.
Just hope zombies has more maps and they ditch the single player
01-10-2012, 04:23 PM #27
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I did and looked like you said and forgive me
"It just sucks am not going to give a reason to why or explain my opinion it just sucks. "

I liked the trey way of doing things , talking to us and updating things as they found them.

You have a fair point your entitled to your opinion as am i but hey some people on NextGenUpdate don't understand that and think what they say is right and what others say is wrong all i gotta say to them people is good luck in life.
01-10-2012, 06:49 PM #28
sebz07
Pokemon Trainer
Zombies is wicked better than spec ops any day

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo