07-09-2012, 05:10 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Snipers was a intersting subject in black ops
Tbh the first nerf trey did was too much....what they need to do is force you to ADS before you can fire. None of this click and fire stuff

You need to have the scope up before you fire this would force snipers into drag scoping and above all aim.

I hope they don't put in the random cross hair thing again
Quick ADS snipers need to go without a doubt

QSing drag scoping is a tool not a playstyle. Trey need to understand that snipers should be strong but force you into a playstyle if you want to rush you better be good at drag scopes.

Irony of MW3 is that snipers work better at close range over shotguns, snipers should have a role in black ops until they patched it not worth using. Even after that still could be iffy due to the hitboxes
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 07-09-2012 at 05:13 PM.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

redfireturbo

The following user groaned ResistTheSun for this awful post:

txlonghorn97
07-10-2012, 01:05 AM #11
Juicy J
I am error
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
you mean where any piece of shit can do it... im guessing you are one of these pieces of shit too...

cod4 sniping or bf sniping styles are the only 2 i like

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

miles...... how many mile shots have you hit? let me see your battle log

you seem butthurt.. homo

The following user groaned Juicy J for this awful post:

NooFag
07-10-2012, 02:36 AM #12
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Juicy
you seem butthurt.. homo

so im butthurt because you are a shit player right?

Im certain you would lose a 1v1 any map on cod4 mw2 or W@W
The other games suck and i feel no need to play them

The following 3 users groaned at txlonghorn97 for this awful post:

Convex, Friday15, Houdini.
07-10-2012, 03:36 AM #13
they should just leave it how it was in cod4
07-10-2012, 05:23 AM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
how about it be like bops with a slower ADS and no super fast ads, but none of that shit where the recital sways,this is coming from a person who only snipes
07-10-2012, 05:44 AM #15
thylacinebanana
Do a barrel roll!
I think it'll continue the style that Blops had. Which is pretty much ideal. MW3 is so easy to abuse the built in aim assist.

I'm much more concerned about shotguns. I want more than 1 good one this time.
07-12-2012, 02:29 AM #16
There are a few things that need to happen to make Sniping work.

Controlling what kills and what doesn't would improve the Quickscoping situation. Make it so you always get One Shot Kills when scoped in and never get them when not scoped in, most people won't find Quickscoping worth the effort. Anyways, that's my two cents, feel free to criticize.
07-12-2012, 03:32 AM #17
They need to go back to the original perk ways and leave everything simple. All this new stuff is making everyone good at the game and just ruins it. COD4 and COD5 and MW2 took gunskill to be good at the game (except OMA noobtube). All these new perk styles and stuff and taking out stopping power are just ruining COD. MW3 is pure luck. There is no skill involved in that game. It is all about connection and whatever the game is feeling. And to make this comment somewhat on topic.. they need to go back to COD4/COD5 sniping. Hitmarkers in MW3 are ridiculously annoying

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by rabekid1 View Post
There are a few things that need to happen to make Sniping work.

Controlling what kills and what doesn't would improve the Quickscoping situation. Make it so you always get One Shot Kills when scoped in and never get them when not scoped in, most people won't find Quickscoping worth the effort. Anyways, that's my two cents, feel free to criticize.

Highly disagree. I don't hate quickscoping and I don't do it all that often either, but when I do decide to quickscope I want to get 1 hit kills when I shoot them in the chest. Quickscoping I think requires skill
07-12-2012, 08:58 AM #18
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
Sniper no scopes are all luck to be honest.

It is, if you can't clearly see the reticle or what your shooting at in the scope, it's all about luck, the "black scope" is purely luck. but than alot of kids will say HARD SCOPE!, whatever.
Originally posted by Juicy
The battlefield 3 sniping system is amazing, they should adapt it, if someone was miles away you would have to aim above them and time it

This is a video game, if I wanted reality I'd go grab my AR-15 and worry about bullet drop compensation & windage. But I want a video game, I want the bullet to go where my cross-hairs are, just saying.
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
how many mile shots have you hit?

I've only hit 1 at 1328 yards or roughly 3/4 of a mile, with my friends old Barrett .50 Winky Winky
Originally posted by thylacinebanana View Post
so easy to abuse the built in aim assist

Someone's obviously never been screwed over by the aim assist, I hate it.
07-12-2012, 08:24 PM #19
Keep them as they are, quickscoping isn't OP and unlike everything else in the game it takes some level of skill. Anyone can get a kill with an ACR at any range, but if someone learns to use a sniper in close range situations then let them benefit from that skill.

inb4 some response about how it's not how snipers are designed to be used to which I say fuck you this is a game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo