07-09-2012, 05:10 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Snipers was a intersting subject in black ops
Tbh the first nerf trey did was too much....what they need to do is force you to ADS before you can fire. None of this click and fire stuff

You need to have the scope up before you fire this would force snipers into drag scoping and above all aim.

I hope they don't put in the random cross hair thing again
Quick ADS snipers need to go without a doubt

QSing drag scoping is a tool not a playstyle. Trey need to understand that snipers should be strong but force you into a playstyle if you want to rush you better be good at drag scopes.

Irony of MW3 is that snipers work better at close range over shotguns, snipers should have a role in black ops until they patched it not worth using. Even after that still could be iffy due to the hitboxes
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 07-09-2012 at 05:13 PM.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

redfireturbo

The following user groaned ResistTheSun for this awful post:

txlonghorn97
07-12-2012, 08:26 PM #20
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
dint think they can do owt they tryed in blops and failed as people found a way 2 quick scope think they should make a lobby for it ma sen. to be onist it is a skill that i cant do even tho i tryed alot lol

was that english?
07-12-2012, 08:52 PM #21
I just don't want them to be 1 shot kill (always)
07-12-2012, 08:59 PM #22
they should bring back the intervention best sniper ever

and the system in bo was terrible everytime you aim at some1 and shoot you don't die but if you aim off they will

it should be like mw3 as it is better

The following user groaned Silent Assassin for this awful post:

redfireturbo
07-12-2012, 09:56 PM #23
will34
Bounty hunter
Haha somebody's mad because they get owned by people that actually have skill running around quickscoping. :ha!:

The following user groaned will34 for this awful post:

Friday15
07-12-2012, 10:31 PM #24
LEFTLEFTUP-_-
Bounty hunter
in black ops 2 you will be able to quick scope but unlike all the other games there is no aim assist so it will make a bit harder to do

got this info from a gaming show on spike
07-13-2012, 05:27 AM #25
I know this will of course disagree some people, but it is my belief that Quickscoping should not be possible in regular online matches. Having some fun in private matches with your friends is another deal entirely.
07-16-2012, 06:19 PM #26
iamtheman
is just the man!
If there is no aim assist only for snipers that's kinda bullshit and unfair. They should have it how it was in cod4 with a little more accurate no scoping in my opinion. I also this it just be a one hit kill for the most part, hitmarkers are annoying (for bolt action snipers) you have one bullet while someone else can spray 30 easily. Quickscoping should stay and most of the YouTube community would agree as well. If you look at some of the good snipers on MW3 kill death ratios they normally don't compare to perhaps a good machine gun user. Most of the popular snipers on YouTube have about a 1.5 or lower kill death. Comparing them to someone who is perhaps MLG has around a 3.0. I think Quickscoping is fair in the game and it should stay, I just think the cod4 gameplay would be the most fair to the gaming community.

Edit: to my knowledge they also havent confirmed anything dealing with Quickscoping only gave possible ideas.
Last edited by iamtheman ; 07-16-2012 at 06:22 PM.

The following user thanked iamtheman for this useful post:

will34
07-17-2012, 05:52 PM #27
It should be harder than the first black ops where people were complaining about how hard it was to quickscope. The reason for this is that its really annoying when you get people trying to quickscope, especially on a game like that COD4 and MW2 was made for it but the more recent games shouldn't be as easy thats my opinion anyway. Smile
07-22-2012, 01:34 AM #28
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
I'm just going to say this: A barret .50 can sever limbs. In CoD, a .50 cal gives you random hitmarkers, though not frequently.

Snipers should be 100% one hit kills to the chest, gut, and head, as well as the pelvis. Idk WHY you get hitmarkers when you shoot someone in the gut sometimes. And this holding breath crap, just take it out. If you're not going to add bullet drop like in BF, then don't try to make the snipers more realistic by requiring you to hold your breath. All these minor problems pile up & up, resulting in complaints as fast as one month after the game release.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo