11-16-2012, 10:54 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so is it just me or does NOBODY in black ops 2 play the objective except a handful of us?

Call of duty has basically become a kill whore game. FACT.

So how many of you actually play for the objective?

Here's a few examples...

1. You actually pick up tags in Kill confirmed! The amount of people who run away from tags is ridiculous! If you get 30 kills you should be getting at least 20-25 confirms. If you see a tag, you go pick it up!

2. Domination you actually go for the B flag. Time and time again you see people sitting away from the flag aiming at it, but never capturing it. They will run through it, but not stop.

People would rather take a loss than affect their k/d.

If you helped your team capture that donination flag you could have won the game, however you sat in a corner, or in a window somewhere so you didn't get below a 3k/d.

11-16-2012, 03:20 PM #11
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
im an objective player on all cods because ive never cared about my k-d ratio because it does not mean anything to me also if you play the objective you always get more points/xp no matter what cod you play
11-16-2012, 03:32 PM #12
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Meh kinda. I consider myself a winner. Black Ops 2 sort of changed the game. But in general this is my opinion.

I play Ground War primarily and contrary to popular belief you can be a killwhore in that mode after securing the win.

Domination: maintain two flags and spawn trap depending on the map size.
Kill Confirmed: Try to obtain a 25+ tag lead then ease up on tags.
TDM:Self explanatory.

People make those game modes harder than they need too which is why I don't play solo because people don't generally have strategies. Theu either sit in the back of the map all game or they mindlessly capture a third flag.

I go for the win before anything. So if me squeaking out a tough win is what it takes I as well as my team will sacrifice deaths. However, if you play with strategy you can have your cake and eat it too. You can get a ton of kills AND an comfortable win
Secure the win then killwhore.

Bad players hurt the team more than killwhores do. Why hate on the 50-3 guy instead of the 15-25 quick scoper? At the very least bring something to the table is my take. If you refuse to help get objectives you better be Sandy Ravage and provide me cover while I grab objectives.

So basically being objective is overrated and having a winning strategy is underrated. Honestly in a party the game is a lot easier anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by 713 View Post
I play the objective but get kills in the process. I like to win and pad my stats at the same damn time.

BINGO. Playing solo sucks. People don't ignore the objective because they are killwhoring usually it's because they suck. If I play solo and a guy goes 50-2 how the hell could ai hate on that? A guy like that will help his team a lot more than hurt them. The 15-30 and splitscreen guys are the ones ignoring objectives AND giving enemy kills. Scrubs are the problem.

The following 3 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

hTx_Stunna_713, Rath, Yoszhi
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM #13
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Meh kinda. I consider myself a winner. Black Ops 2 sort of changed the game. But in general this is my opinion.

I play Ground War primarily and contrary to popular belief you can be a killwhore in that mode after securing the win.

People make those game modes harder than they need too which is why I don't play solo because people don't generally have strategies. Theu either sit in the back of the map all game or they mindlessly capture a third flag.

I go for the win before anything. So if me squeaking out a tough win is what it takes I as well as my team will sacrifice deaths. However, if you play with strategy you can have your cake and eat it too. You can get a ton of kills AND an comfortable win

Bad players hurt the team more than killwhores do. Why hate on the 50-3 guy instead of the 15-25 quick scoper? At the very least bring something to the table is my take. If you refuse to help get objectives you better be Sandy Ravage and provide me cover while I grab objectives.

So basically being objective is overrated and having a winning strategy is underrated. Honestly in a party the game is a lot easier anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

BINGO. Playing solo sucks. People don't ignore the objective because they are killwhoring usually it's because they suck. If I play solo and a guy goes 50-2 how the hell could ai hate on that? A guy like that will help his team a lot more than hurt them. The 15-30 and splitscreen guys are the ones ignoring objectives AND giving enemy kills. Scrubs are the problem.

Scrubs lead to killstreaks. I play with 1 or 2 or players and we can control the game. I play solo chances are they don't have an objective on what the hell they are doing. THen it leads to NON STOP UAV's or other big killstreaks. I have now started shooting down as much UAV's as I can which helps my team.

If this is your second or 3rd COD there is no reason why you shouldn't know how to play the game. Can't stand people who want to dominate in domination with 3 flags or want to grab tags in KC when you have alot of time left and a big lead..

The following 2 users say thank you to hTx_Stunna_713 for this useful post:

Porter_Justice, Rath
11-16-2012, 03:56 PM #14
Yoszhi
Gym leader
Originally posted by Justice View Post

Right on point, but I also believe it matters how that player got that 50-2 score, because he could of helped spawn trap the other team which could of helped out the team a lot or he could of been in the back of the map somewhere just camping not really benefiting the team so much.
11-16-2012, 04:09 PM #15
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Yoszhi View Post
Right on point, but I also believe it matters how that player got that 50-2 score, because he could of helped spawn trap the other team which could of helped out the team a lot or he could of been in the back of the map somewhere just camping not really benefiting the team so much.

There is no way a guy goes 50-2 by literally camping in the back of map unless the enemy is hell-bent on revenge kills. I get your point though. I am just not one of those cynical people who categorize every guy that has a big kill game as some "camper". Sitting in the back of the map gets you a 12-2 type of game at best.
11-16-2012, 04:15 PM #16
BigFudge
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Okay so is it just me or does NOBODY in black ops 2 play the objective except a handful of us?

Call of duty has basically become a kill whore game. FACT.

Here's a few examples...

1. You actually pick up tags in Kill confirmed! The amount of people who run away from tags is ridiculous! If you get 30 kills you should be getting at least 20-25 confirms. If you see a tag, you go pick it up!

2. Domination you actually go for the B flag. Time and time again you see people sitting away from the flag aiming at it, but never capturing it. They will run through it, but not stop.

People would rather take a loss than affect their k/d.

If you helped your team capture that donination flag you could have won the game, however you sat in a corner, or in a window somewhere so you didn't get below a 3k/d.

I always play the objective I hate people who care so much about their kd always making me lose
11-16-2012, 04:16 PM #17
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Playing the objective is more fun, I prefer it
11-16-2012, 04:25 PM #18
Rath
Today Will Be Different
All day everyday! I'm in it to win it even if that means I have to sacrifice my K/D which in the end doesn't really mean shit other than you're a kill whore. I don't want to go all fancy about my personal best for Kill Confirmed, Headquarters and Domination but I'll leave it at this.... I get a ton of confirms, captures and defends.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd get better photos with my PVR but most of my amazing games in Theater mode have been cut for some reason. I had a game where I was 24-0 with 14 confirms in less than two minutes of the game starting but it got cut to 2:30 :/

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by 713 View Post
Scrubs lead to killstreaks. I play with 1 or 2 or players and we can control the game. I play solo chances are they don't have an objective on what the hell they are doing. THen it leads to NON STOP UAV's or other big killstreaks. I have now started shooting down as much UAV's as I can which helps my team.

If this is your second or 3rd COD there is no reason why you shouldn't know how to play the game. Can't stand people who want to dominate in domination with 3 flags or want to grab tags in KC when you have alot of time left and a big lead..

Agreed. Hell even if you came from MW3 you think they would know how to play games like Kill Confirmed. But in the end there isn't much you can do about scrubs :cry:
11-16-2012, 04:50 PM #19
When i play solo, the team mates are retarded i'll be the one playing the objextive whilst they're camping trying to protect that 1 K/d so i don't play the objective, Only in parties.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo