11-16-2012, 03:14 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What's your thoughts on Black Ops II?

Was it worth the money?

Your opinion?

Would you recommend it to a friend?

Peace :evil:
11-16-2012, 07:12 PM #11
fergride
Do a barrel roll!
Agreed.....Lag compensation is the worst I've seen in a COD yet. Spawns are terrible. Too many bullets needed to drop someone
11-16-2012, 07:36 PM #12
i think its best cod yet loving it!
11-16-2012, 07:52 PM #13
D-lyfe
Are you high?
I like the game as its a step up from black ops which was just such a slow game, but ATM it's kinda hard to really enjoy this game with soo many server issues on the ps3 already.

My main dislikes about the game are

Slow to find games
Lag
Spawns
Way too many bullets to kill someone
11-16-2012, 08:18 PM #14
Sonoro
I like anteaters
just a squirt of diarrhea in the eyes Smile
11-16-2012, 08:25 PM #15
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
I didn't have high hopes for the game, but its not all that bad. I haven't finished campaign yet but it has been good and multiplayer would be good if it wasn't for serious lag and horrible spawns. I like how you can use two different accounts on one console if a friend wants to play. I don't like league play so far. You are ranked by how well your team does, but the problem is I always get stuck with a junk team who end up quitting before the match is out. Overall I would say the game is worth the money.
11-16-2012, 08:31 PM #16
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
First what i don't like

- You need to many bullets to kill someone the emeny just need 2 to kill you >_>
- Laggy as Hell i get just in lobbys where i have 3 bars
- Can't play on PS3 cause thet fags at 3arc are not able to fix that shit.
- Spawns somtime i mean i kill 2 people and instaly there is a motherf*cker behind me >_>

What i like

- Zombie, I like the new Tranzit mode also Nuketown Zombies very nice but the Best ist 8 Player so you can with more than just 4 people of your clan.
- Campaign liked the form BO, MW3 was shit this one seems to be nice have 3,4 Levels left.
- Golden and Diamond Shield fuck yeah ^^
- Class System. You don't need a Handgun just remove it Happy
11-16-2012, 08:48 PM #17
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
I think the multiplayer is spot on, gameplay / maps / scorestreaks / class system / emblem editor
Dont have many problems with killing, but can understand for those with a weak connection.

Well i didnt have many server errors, though my PS3 has froze twice in the last half hour - resulting in an hard reset.

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

RaspberryIce
11-16-2012, 08:59 PM #18
RaspberryIce
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
I think the multiplayer is spot on, gameplay / maps / scorestreaks / class system / emblem editor
Dont have many problems with killing, but can understand for those with a weak connection.

Well i didnt have many server errors, though my PS3 has froze twice in the last half hour - resulting in an hard reset.

I wish i could be here now commenting on the online multiplayer and not just combat training, im one of the unlucky ones who's been online once and then got that stupid 20.0-1 error :cry:
atleast its thousands and not just me Happy
11-16-2012, 09:29 PM #19
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Way to many bullets to kill someone.
Spawning is fucking terrible.

Other than that, it's the best COD IMO.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo