11-16-2012, 03:14 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What's your thoughts on Black Ops II?

Was it worth the money?

Your opinion?

Would you recommend it to a friend?

Peace :evil:
11-19-2012, 01:38 PM #29
Shotguns are annoying. Still hate having to put a whole clip into people and they turn around and shot you a few times. Lately been running into people using the buddy system. Spray and pray is crazy in this game.
11-19-2012, 02:33 PM #30
I'm absolutely loving it. I get that it takes alot more bullets to kill an opponent but that's a small problem compared to the overall feel. I always preferred blackops to the MW series and this has not disappointed for me.

I'm still getting to know the maps but for me, the LMGs in this game is fantastic for getting kills up!
11-19-2012, 03:05 PM #31
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by MacAttack2112 View Post
I'm absolutely loving it. I get that it takes alot more bullets to kill an opponent but that's a small problem compared to the overall feel. I always preferred blackops to the MW series and this has not disappointed for me.

I'm still getting to know the maps but for me, the LMGs in this game is fantastic for getting kills up!

Best LMG for you?
11-19-2012, 03:19 PM #32
|ManiaC|
Carburator 45mm
Originally posted by OVERKILLx99 View Post
Personally I think this game is great. A 10/10. The gameplay seems a bit faster than Black Ops 1, which is way better. The new gameplay experience is much more fun to play. The new weapons, new killstreaks, and new customizations.. PSHH. This game did something really new. Black Ops 2 is a WHOLE NEW GAME. Zombies Grief Mode FTW

Definately worth the money and strongly recommend it to my friends! Upside Down Happy

I dont know how can you possibly say that....
Treyarch has the worst servers Ive ever seen, they had same server back in BO1 and they havent changed it!
In modern warfare games if you are not the host you can kill people but In Black Ops the Host is the only one that can kill easily!
When Im host I kill people with 3 or 4 bullets, but if you are not the host??.... 500 million bullets its not enough to kill one guy!
The difference of advantage between the host and players is very very incredible.
Literally the servers suck.
11-19-2012, 07:25 PM #33
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by ManiiaCL View Post
I dont know how can you possibly say that....
Treyarch has the worst servers Ive ever seen, they had same server back in BO1 and they havent changed it!
In modern warfare games if you are not the host you can kill people but In Black Ops the Host is the only one that can kill easily!
When Im host I kill people with 3 or 4 bullets, but if you are not the host??.... 500 million bullets its not enough to kill one guy!
The difference of advantage between the host and players is very very incredible.
Literally the servers suck.

They'll never update the servers to how we (the users) would like them because they only care about profit.
Shame really.

I think CoD in turns of servers should have dedicated servers no matter what the cost is. Because then a lot more people would play and enjoy the game.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

|ManiaC|
11-19-2012, 07:39 PM #34
Not sure of the name of the LMG I'm using. BUt it's the one which is automatically there at the beginning of the game. I've found it to be pretty good especially on the marine level.
11-20-2012, 12:20 PM #35
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by MacAttack2112 View Post
Not sure of the name of the LMG I'm using. BUt it's the one which is automatically there at the beginning of the game. I've found it to be pretty good especially on the marine level.

Might use it when and if I get the game Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo