11-16-2012, 03:14 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What's your thoughts on Black Ops II?

Was it worth the money?

Your opinion?

Would you recommend it to a friend?

Peace :evil:
11-16-2012, 09:39 PM #20
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
What's your thoughts on Black Ops II? Its fun,enjoyable no hacks,bullshit and objective players in every game.

Was it worth the money? No because my hardened edition code still does not work and it will only work on a Austria psn account and id need the Austria game for them to work so waiting on my English to be sent.

Your opinion? Servers are shit and so is knifing

Would you recommend it to a friend?[/quote] yes because its a fun game and im enjoying it
11-16-2012, 11:18 PM #21

I think it's alright. Not gonna go too detailed. but I'd say it's not bad, but it's not the best game ever either. Its right in between the original Black Ops (which I loved) and MW3 (which I didn't really like). There's some issues with this one.

Was it worth the money?
Uh nah not really. No Call of Duty game is worth $60 anyways.

Your opinion?
Like I said, it's an okay game, but with some issues (which I won't go into detail about). Maybe some time to get used to it/ some patches will make it better.

If they like Call of Duty, sure. Zombies is fun too (with the right team).
11-17-2012, 03:35 AM #22
J-Glips
Bounty hunter
I bought a copy for me and my sis, so is it worth the $120 I spent?

Her response when I asked her "Shiiiiiiit, worth every penny I spent!"

Me, I think I explored the game more than actually playing the game, if that makes sense.

Like positives are things like knife/riot shield camo, weapon prestige, starting online at level 10 (youtube it), the campaign create a class with different guns than multiplayer, killstreaks, new scopes/attachment, zombies has 2 difficulties (which was nice, since I am not a zombie player, but EASY made me play it)

It is a fresh breath really, just what certain things that I think will be fixed, wether people stick around for it to be fixed is the question.
11-17-2012, 05:20 AM #23
I would recomend this game to other people. Just the only downside is the servers. But what can we expect every cod on the first week has issues since everyone tries to get on at the same time
11-17-2012, 05:52 AM #24
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
So far it's okay mostly because Support and Deathstreaks are gone. Most won't admit this because there is some weird allegiance to 3arc....But MW3 at this time last year was a lot more fun the first week of launch as it relates to multiplayer. It feels likes a game not necessarily designed for rushers nor campers. It's designed for the guys who get the bulk of their kills from UAVs, lucky grenade tosses and spawning behind people. The guys who just run around pressing buttons who pretend they are rushers. Guys who basically go 25-20 at best every game. Luckily teamwork and common sense helps. SMGs aren't on MW3 level honestly. In MW3 idiots who run.in packs got flanked and SMGs were beastly enough to take down 3+ enemies with gun skill. UMP,P90,MP7,PP90M1 were especially good at this. BO2 seems to be harder to mow them down.

It's getting better every day but I doubt I'll play it as MW3 or BO1.

Zombies is a great mode as always. Not sure about campaigns
11-17-2012, 08:36 AM #25
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
Gunfights in multiplayer is a hit or miss for me right now, probably server issues. Other than that, it's pretty awesome (zombies is great).

They really hae to fix those connection issues though
11-17-2012, 06:17 PM #26
Originally posted by Justice View Post
So far it's okay mostly because Support and Deathstreaks are gone. Most won't admit this because there is some weird allegiance to 3arc....But MW3 at this time last year was a lot more fun the first week of launch as it relates to multiplayer. It feels likes a game not necessarily designed for rushers nor campers. It's designed for the guys who get the bulk of their kills from UAVs, lucky grenade tosses and spawning behind people. The guys who just run around pressing buttons who pretend they are rushers. Guys who basically go 25-20 at best every game. Luckily teamwork and common sense helps. SMGs aren't on MW3 level honestly. In MW3 idiots who run.in packs got flanked and SMGs were beastly enough to take down 3+ enemies with gun skill. UMP,P90,MP7,PP90M1 were especially good at this. BO2 seems to be harder to mow them down.

It's getting better every day but I doubt I'll play it as MW3 or BO1.

Zombies is a great mode as always. Not sure about campaigns

all the smgs are great lol, definitely at "mw3 level", people drop just as fast, if not faster than in mw3
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 11-17-2012 at 06:22 PM.
11-17-2012, 06:29 PM #27
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by gtfomyface View Post
taking multiple enemies is pretty easy, people drop just as fast as mw3
all the smgs are great lol, definitely at "mw3 level"

Yep I was against Support and think people that continued to use it are scrubs and deserve nothing buyt camper deaths...

But yeah killstreaks are very powerful with no spawn protection. I hope they don't nerf them. I like the feeling of knowing bad players won't get more than what they earm ie UAV, RC Car.

I am on PS3 so maybe lag is the issue but besides MP7 and PDW smgs in MW3 are better than BO2.
BO2 is growing on me. I think they severely tried to weaken spawn trapping and camping but the negative against that is people spawning behind you. We all complain about campers but in reality good players were still going to be good regardless. The maps in Ground War aren't really much better than MW3 or BO maps.

I don't think it is a bad game but I can't see myself playing it past April. Besides when DLC is out
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM #28
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Stone View Post

I think it's alright. Not gonna go too detailed. but I'd say it's not bad, but it's not the best game ever either. Its right in between the original Black Ops (which I loved) and MW3 (which I didn't really like). There's some issues with this one.

Was it worth the money?
Uh nah not really. No Call of Duty game is worth $60 anyways.

Your opinion?
Like I said, it's an okay game, but with some issues (which I won't go into detail about). Maybe some time to get used to it/ some patches will make it better.

If they like Call of Duty, sure. Zombies is fun too (with the right team).

Fair points really. I haven't got it because every year CoD (to me) looses its touch. It isn't CoD anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo