11-19-2012, 10:28 PM #1
noobtube2
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I have just Read that finally gayarch are fixing there servers :whistle: if you want to see were i found it here you go You must login or register to view this content.
Time their fixing it
19 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
20 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
21 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST

And Guys I also Found out there will be a 1.04 update soon 100% proof check it out

Activision Support@ATVIAssist

You must login or register to view this content.

@

@g86james We're working on a title update that should hopefully resolve these issues ^LB
Last edited by noobtube2 ; 11-22-2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Found out there will be a 1.04 Update :) & making it easier to read

The following 7 users say thank you to noobtube2 for this useful post:

BIG-BLACK-KYLE, LightModz, M QTR, Slice, theycallmeryan, xBxAxYxRxAxMx
11-22-2012, 01:28 AM #38
Same shit different day.
11-22-2012, 11:02 AM #39
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by imran1980 View Post
All I can say is they the sheep shaggers treyarch fucked up big time with 1.02 update detection system. If I was in Treyarch's position I would takeoff the detection system and reset servers until there is a better solution. All this bullshit about port forwarding is just a cover up for a bigger problem. I'm 1000% sure the devs did not check to see what affects the servers would have had if someone had a normal console and one with cfw firmware during testing phase. I think they where more focused about sales and media hype than the back end of the game(servers, patches etc..). I know that people with unavailable servers are banned. Treyarch can't tell who had an original copy or pirate copy due to detection failures. Only solution is reset servers. This is what I believe has happened with unavaliable servers.

This is exactly what I believe as well.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

All I can say is they the sheep shaggers treyarch fucked up big time with 1.02 update detection system. If I was in Treyarch's position I would takeoff the detection system and reset servers until there is a better solution. All this bullshit about port forwarding is just a cover up for a bigger problem. I'm 1000% sure the devs did not check to see what affects the servers would have had if someone had a normal console and one with cfw firmware during testing phase. I think they where more focused about sales and media hype than the back end of the game(servers, patches etc..). I know that people with unavailable servers are banned. Treyarch can't tell who had an original copy or pirate copy due to detection failures. Only solution is reset servers. This is what I believe has happened with unavaliable servers.

In theory then, if you go back to 1.01, go online using patch blocker, that way it should possibly confirm the detection in the update, or confirm whether it's in fact the server blocking you. If it works, great, although you can't play against anyone lol
11-22-2012, 11:12 AM #40
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
This is exactly what I believe as well.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

In theory then, if you go back to 1.01, go online using patch blocker, that way it should possibly confirm the detection in the update, or confirm whether it's in fact the server blocking you. If it works, great, although you can't play against anyone lol

well if it is a ban then there is no point going back to 1.01 with patchblocker. No harm in trying though but I'm sure it will not work.
11-22-2012, 11:20 AM #41
spudeeelad
I defeated!
well if it is a ban then there is no point going back to 1.01 with patchblocker. No harm in trying though but I'm sure it will not work.

Not necessarily. You could be right. But they could be unable to use the same system without their patch. If the block/detection system was only implemented in 1.02, there may be a way to use 1.01 to remove it. Of course, all is theoretical. Will give it a try this weekend.
11-22-2012, 11:27 AM #42
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Not necessarily. You could be right. But they could be unable to use the same system without their patch. If the block/detection system was only implemented in 1.02, there may be a way to use 1.01 to remove it. Of course, all is theoretical. Will give it a try this weekend.

lol ive already tried this but good luck if you still wanna give it a go
11-22-2012, 11:36 AM #43
guys i can't play online : server not available

any help ?
11-22-2012, 11:39 AM #44
CTRL
Hurah!

Just wait and hope. If new patch does not fix server issues then best to try and get refund from retailer. Sony is to blame also because they have to verify every patch. When I spoke to sony rep he said they have no involvement with activision. He said it was activisions problem and not sonys which is bullshit.
11-22-2012, 02:02 PM #45
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Just wait and hope. If new patch does not fix server issues then best to try and get refund from retailer. Sony is to blame also because they have to verify every patch. When I spoke to sony rep he said they have no involvement with activision. He said it was activisions problem and not sonys which is bullshit.

Nah I agree with Sony here. They're only responsible up to the point of which you sign into SEN, once signed in, it's up to the publisher's of the game to use the platform correctly. As far as I am concerned, the blame sits 100% with Activision and/or Treyarch.

I am taking BOTH my PS3 BO2 back and My Xbox360 BO2 back. PS3 because it doesn't fucking work and Xbox360 out of protest and I don't want Activision getting 1 single penny of my money!

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by noobtube2 View Post
i know and servers are still down and if the servers and not fixed by nov 21 im a go terrorist on them

So, what did you choose to do for your terrorist attack? I don't think 'ima go terrorist on them' is a good phrase to be using on the internet....
11-22-2012, 02:11 PM #46
CTRL
Hurah!
Nah I agree with Sony here. They're only responsible up to the point of which you sign into SEN, once signed in, it's up to the publisher's of the game to use the platform correctly. As far as I am concerned, the blame sits 100% with Activision and/or Treyarch.

I am taking BOTH my PS3 BO2 back and My Xbox360 BO2 back. PS3 because it doesn't fucking work and Xbox360 out of protest and I don't want Activision getting 1 single penny of my money!

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

So, what did you choose to do for your terrorist attack? I don't think 'ima go terrorist on them' is a good phrase to be using on the internet....

Sony is partially to blame because they have to verify the patch before it goes live. Also I would like to see Anonymous fuckup treyarchs servers. That will teach them a lesson.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo