11-19-2012, 10:28 PM #1
noobtube2
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I have just Read that finally gayarch are fixing there servers :whistle: if you want to see were i found it here you go You must login or register to view this content.
Time their fixing it
19 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
20 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
21 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST

And Guys I also Found out there will be a 1.04 update soon 100% proof check it out

Activision Support@ATVIAssist

You must login or register to view this content.

@

@g86james We're working on a title update that should hopefully resolve these issues ^LB
Last edited by noobtube2 ; 11-22-2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Found out there will be a 1.04 Update :) & making it easier to read

The following 7 users say thank you to noobtube2 for this useful post:

BIG-BLACK-KYLE, LightModz, M QTR, Slice, theycallmeryan, xBxAxYxRxAxMx
11-22-2012, 05:44 PM #56
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by imran1980 View Post
The example you gave about virgin is totally wrong to what im saying about sony. I said if activision left sony there are OTHER publishers/developers who can do the job. The only way sony would not make a penny if every tom dick and harry publisher/developer left sony and move to say xbox or nintendo. You said quote "do you really think Richard Branson is going to be happy if his Virgin Media company suddenly doesn't make any money because he's still making money on his planes and trains etc? Of course not" Every big company has many sub contractors so it would be abit dumb if a company like virgin relied on just one sub contractor. These guys don't become billionaires for nothing. Anyway I think bo2 has affected us lol. Nice debating with you.

Haha fair enough. We'll have to agree to disagree.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by TheHakka View Post
Who cares, lets concentrate on getting this shit sorted

Yes, good point. We'll put our debate to one side and focus on the real shit. Gayarch!
11-22-2012, 05:47 PM #57
this is what Activision sent me in a email when i told them that my servers where down and there still down today You must login or register to view this content. LOL
11-22-2012, 05:50 PM #58
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by CalvinModz1 View Post
this is what Activision sent me in a email when i told them that my servers where down and there still down today You must login or register to view this content. LOL

Is it working for you now? You get Server Unavailable right?
11-22-2012, 05:55 PM #59
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Is it working for you now? You get Server Unavailable right?

no have had this since midnight release and still have the server unavailable message today so annoying missed double xp weekend is this even going to be fixed lmao
11-22-2012, 06:00 PM #60
spudeeelad
I defeated!
no have had this since midnight release and still have the server unavailable message today so annoying missed double xp weekend is this even going to be fixed lmao

No, I dont think it is going to be fixed.
11-22-2012, 06:02 PM #61
No, I dont think it is going to be fixed.

Me too goign to wait to tommorrow and maybe get it for xbox
11-22-2012, 06:03 PM #62
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Me too goign to wait to tommorrow and maybe get it for xbox

I already have it for Xbox but I cba to play it. All my friends are on PS3 and it's boring on Xbox because you can't even fucking swear or anything because Microsoft will bring the ban hammer down on you.

The following user thanked spudeeelad for this useful post:

CalvinModz1
11-22-2012, 06:06 PM #63
I already have it for Xbox but I cba to play it. All my friends are on PS3 and it's boring on Xbox because you can't even fucking swear or anything because Microsoft will bring the ban hammer down on you.

yea there so fkn useless wish they would stop yapping about overpowered guns and lag and fix the servers unavailable error then fix the guns and all
11-22-2012, 06:07 PM #64
spudeeelad
I defeated!
yea there so fkn useless wish they would stop yapping about overpowered guns and lag and fix the servers unavailable error then fix the guns and all

Precisely (10 chars)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo