11-19-2012, 10:28 PM #1
noobtube2
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I have just Read that finally gayarch are fixing there servers :whistle: if you want to see were i found it here you go You must login or register to view this content.
Time their fixing it
19 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
20 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST
21 Nov 02:00PST-08:00PST 10:00PST-15:00PST

And Guys I also Found out there will be a 1.04 update soon 100% proof check it out

Activision Support@ATVIAssist

You must login or register to view this content.

@

@g86james We're working on a title update that should hopefully resolve these issues ^LB
Last edited by noobtube2 ; 11-22-2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Found out there will be a 1.04 Update :) & making it easier to read

The following 7 users say thank you to noobtube2 for this useful post:

BIG-BLACK-KYLE, LightModz, M QTR, Slice, theycallmeryan, xBxAxYxRxAxMx
11-22-2012, 02:15 PM #47
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by imran1980 View Post
Sony is partially to blame because they have to verify the patch before it goes live. Also I would like to see Anonymous fuckup treyarchs servers. That will teach them a lesson.

Business doesn't always work like that though. As with all business, when you're the biggest player you get certain priviledges, prioritites and bypasses. I have no doubt that as the biggest player, if Activision wants X patch putting on the server and they want it done now, then it will get done without questions being asked.
11-22-2012, 02:28 PM #48
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by spudeeelad View Post
Business doesn't always work like that though. As with all business, when you're the biggest player you get certain priviledges, prioritites and bypasses. I have no doubt that as the biggest player, if Activision wants X patch putting on the server and they want it done now, then it will get done without questions being asked.

I'm sorry but this is not the case. You can't compare sony to activision. Sony is 10x a bigger company. Sony is not stupid to allow a company to do what ever they wish on there ps3 platform. What Sony makes in 3 months would take activision 3 years. If sony allowed gaming companies like Activision priviledges then it would be a huge gamble for sony. Why because there is no guarantee the patch could cause damage to the ps3 e.g bricks etc.. So in essence Sony has to check and verify the patches hence time delays with patch releases.
Last edited by CTRL ; 11-22-2012 at 02:32 PM.
11-22-2012, 03:46 PM #49
Strutsi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by foxdevilxX View Post
guys i can't play online : server not available

any help ?

No, i have same problem about 2 weeks -.-
11-22-2012, 04:11 PM #50
spudeeelad
I defeated!
I'm sorry but this is not the case. You can't compare sony to activision. Sony is 10x a bigger company. Sony is not stupid to allow a company to do what ever they wish on there ps3 platform. What Sony makes in 3 months would take activision 3 years. If sony allowed gaming companies like Activision priviledges then it would be a huge gamble for sony. Why because there is no guarantee the patch could cause damage to the ps3 e.g bricks etc.. So in essence Sony has to check and verify the patches hence time delays with patch releases.

Sorry but you are a moron and clearly do not understand how business works. Sony are bigger yes, but if Sony didn't give big game publisher's what they wanted, they would just go 'fine, we'll make our titles Xbox360 exclusive' because without the best games, the PS3 is nothing and everyone switches to Xbox. Thus meaning Sony makes NO money.

It will be the same with the likes of EA. If EA turned and said 'no FIFA13 or other big titles on your PS3 and we'll make it Xbox exclusive'. Gamers are hardcore, most don't care what platform they play on. If the next COD and FIFA were Xbox exclusive, you know for a FACT most gamers would immediately switch to an Xbox.

Sony makes money from the PS3 via subsidies. Every game and every map pack/dlc that is purchased, Sony will take a slice of the takings.

In other words, no games on PS3 = no money for Sony, but still plenty of money for the publisher, e.g. Activision, because the gamers will follow the games.
11-22-2012, 04:44 PM #51
CTRL
Hurah!
Sorry but you are a moron and clearly do not understand how business works. Sony are bigger yes, but if Sony didn't give big game publisher's what they wanted, they would just go 'fine, we'll make our titles Xbox360 exclusive' because without the best games, the PS3 is nothing and everyone switches to Xbox. Thus meaning Sony makes NO money.

It will be the same with the likes of EA. If EA turned and said 'no FIFA13 or other big titles on your PS3 and we'll make it Xbox exclusive'. Gamers are hardcore, most don't care what platform they play on. If the next COD and FIFA were Xbox exclusive, you know for a FACT most gamers would immediately switch to an Xbox.

Sony makes money from the PS3 via subsidies. Every game and every map pack/dlc that is purchased, Sony will take a slice of the takings.

In other words, no games on PS3 = no money for Sony, but still plenty of money for the publisher, e.g. Activision, because the gamers will follow the games.

No need for name calling.. I do know how a business runs I have 3 companies. Your not talking to a kid. The reason why sony will not be affected much is mainly because there are other publishers/developers out there like EA. Also don't forget Sony has many different branches besides gaming. You think sony will lose out if activision walked out? Do you know how much sony makes alone for selling cell processors to the military? billions. . You think if Activision was xbox exclusive everyone would move to xbox? Answer is hell no. Maybe very small amount of people. Activision has become shit compared to how it was back in late 80's early 90s. To them it's more about making money than focusing on the game. Besides call of duty series did you see any other game activision made that made ps3 fans go crazy??.
11-22-2012, 04:56 PM #52
spudeeelad
I defeated!
No need for name calling.. I do know how a business runs I have 3 companies. Your not talking to a kid. The reason why sony will not be affected much is mainly because there are other publishers/developers out there like EA. Also don't forget Sony has many different branches besides gaming. You think sony will lose out if activision walked out? Do you know how much sony makes alone for selling cell processors to the military? billions. . You think if Activision was xbox exclusive everyone would move to xbox? Answer is hell no. Maybe very small amount of people. Activision has become shit compared to how it was back in late 80's early 90s. To them it's more about making money than focusing on the game. Besides call of duty series did you see any other game activision made that made ps3 fans go crazy??.

If you know how business works and own 3 of them, then surely you know that 'Sony' is nothing more than the main name for the brand.

Each company is very much a seperate business.

For example, do you really think Richard Branson is going to be happy if his Virgin Media company suddenly doesn't make any money because he's still making money on his planes and trains etc? Of course not.

Virgin is actually the perfect example. Virgin is the main name. But Virgin Media, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Trains etc, they are all entirely seperate and just because Virgin as a whole makes money, that doesn't they'd be happy making a bit less money because one of them stopped making money.

That is most certainly not how any business operates and if it does, it will end up going bust.
11-22-2012, 05:00 PM #53
Who cares, lets concentrate on getting this shit sorted
11-22-2012, 05:08 PM #54
Originally posted by TheHakka View Post
Who cares, lets concentrate on getting this shit sorted

Yes ino its been 8days now:/
11-22-2012, 05:27 PM #55
CTRL
Hurah!
If you know how business works and own 3 of them, then surely you know that 'Sony' is nothing more than the main name for the brand.

Each company is very much a seperate business.

For example, do you really think Richard Branson is going to be happy if his Virgin Media company suddenly doesn't make any money because he's still making money on his planes and trains etc? Of course not.

Virgin is actually the perfect example. Virgin is the main name. But Virgin Media, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Trains etc, they are all entirely seperate and just because Virgin as a whole makes money, that doesn't they'd be happy making a bit less money because one of them stopped making money.

That is most certainly not how any business operates and if it does, it will end up going bust.

The example you gave about virgin is totally wrong to what im saying about sony. I said if activision left sony there are OTHER publishers/developers who can do the job. The only way sony would not make a penny if every tom dick and harry publisher/developer left sony and move to say xbox or nintendo. You said quote "do you really think Richard Branson is going to be happy if his Virgin Media company suddenly doesn't make any money because he's still making money on his planes and trains etc? Of course not" Every big company has many sub contractors so it would be abit dumb if a company like virgin relied on just one sub contractor. These guys don't become billionaires for nothing. Anyway I think bo2 has affected us lol. Nice debating with you.
Last edited by CTRL ; 11-22-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo