11-20-2012, 01:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a petition to get the server problems sorted out. Only need 200 more signatures and we can submit it for enquiry. Taken from Activision forums!

There is also a Watchdog submission form for anyone that's really pissed off :whistle:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 25 users say thank you to TheHakka for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, ℳaTiCz, |ManiaC|, Abtean, alex9153, Brentdevent, Chrom3D, CTRL, Gian_, I-_-PWN-_-NUBS, IIFusiionsII, Im Your Upgrade, ImCreativeModdz, johnfromcobh1, Mad Scientist, Mayimbe17, Meatwad, slim355, spudeeelad, Swifter, TheUnexpected, Tyster, Xx--AIDAN--xX, Zwiik
11-21-2012, 10:10 AM #38
.BrainzModding
Do a barrel roll!
Signed, hope they sort their SHIT Out
Last edited by .BrainzModding ; 11-21-2012 at 08:04 PM.
11-21-2012, 11:32 AM #39
Liquid_Remedy
I LIKE FUDGE !!!!
i dont understand all the rage about the servers, its not like a game has come out without any server issues. the first week to two weeks always has issues due to server strain and then they ussaly do some tweeks and then its better not perfect but better, instead of having a petition on them sorting the servers out , why dont we have a petition for dedicated servers, im fed up with matchmaking and peer to peer. it dont work as it should and host always have advantage . look at ea servers probally the worst servers out atm , your in a game and you get signed out by ea and counts as a lost even tho you didnt rage quite or anythink , so yeh get rid of matchmaking and bg dedicated plus you look at xbox live, you pay for a service that generally only does matchmaking not dedicated so basically your paying for lag lol

The following 2 users groaned at Liquid_Remedy for this awful post:

Meatwad, theycallmeryan
11-21-2012, 12:16 PM #40
Originally posted by Remedy View Post
i dont understand all the rage about the servers, its not like a game has come out without any server issues. the first week to two weeks always has issues due to server strain and then they ussaly do some tweeks and then its better not perfect but better, instead of having a petition on them sorting the servers out , why dont we have a petition for dedicated servers, im fed up with matchmaking and peer to peer. it dont work as it should and host always have advantage . look at ea servers probally the worst servers out atm , your in a game and you get signed out by ea and counts as a lost even tho you didnt rage quite or anythink , so yeh get rid of matchmaking and bg dedicated plus you look at xbox live, you pay for a service that generally only does matchmaking not dedicated so basically your paying for lag lol

Let me guess, your biggest complaint is lag compensation. Everyone in this thread doesn't give two shits about lag compensation right now because we can't access the server in the first place.

The following 6 users say thank you to theycallmeryan for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, Kitty=^.^=, MxModz1, Swifter, TheHakka, Vampytwistッ
11-22-2012, 09:40 PM #41
We need 10 more signatures then this might happen You must login or register to view this content.
11-23-2012, 01:02 AM #42
slim355
You talkin to me?
Booo yea, I was 500th signee of Blops2 petition, and I posted it on Activision Assist Facebook page.
Asking them to address it.
11-23-2012, 01:32 AM #43
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by slim355 View Post
Booo yea, I was 500th signee of Blops2 petition, and I posted it on Activision Assist Facebook page.
Asking them to address it.

Nice Spam those fags!
11-23-2012, 12:56 PM #44
omgghh
Do a barrel roll!
damn same problem here and me to preordered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo