11-20-2012, 01:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a petition to get the server problems sorted out. Only need 200 more signatures and we can submit it for enquiry. Taken from Activision forums!

There is also a Watchdog submission form for anyone that's really pissed off :whistle:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 25 users say thank you to TheHakka for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, ℳaTiCz, |ManiaC|, Abtean, alex9153, Brentdevent, Chrom3D, CTRL, Gian_, I-_-PWN-_-NUBS, IIFusiionsII, Im Your Upgrade, ImCreativeModdz, johnfromcobh1, Mad Scientist, Mayimbe17, Meatwad, slim355, spudeeelad, Swifter, TheUnexpected, Tyster, Xx--AIDAN--xX, Zwiik
11-20-2012, 10:07 PM #29
I've signed it please help promote this on your youtube and other social network Smile
11-20-2012, 10:38 PM #30
Swifter
The Swift One
Signed x2
BTW new fact about about David Vonderhaar, but i'm sure most of you like me already know this about him ↴

:evil:
Last edited by Swifter ; 11-20-2012 at 11:16 PM.
11-20-2012, 11:12 PM #31
The bottom fact gets me hahahahaha
11-20-2012, 11:31 PM #32
The freezing of PS3 and lag compensation are the two things pissing me off.

Other issues:-
- Balancing teams constantly when lobbies full
- Shitty spawns
- Lag compensation

How hard is to make a COD using the exact connection MW2 had as that had a beast connection.
11-21-2012, 12:29 AM #33
I signed it, really hope they take it as an urgent fix.
11-21-2012, 01:11 AM #34
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
I signed the petition!! Please get this working before thanksgiving!
11-21-2012, 01:24 AM #35
Stupid petition is stupid.
Obviously treyarch don't want the servers like this and are trying to fix them. The fact that only select people has the connection issue probably makes it harder to identify the problem. Signing a petition isn't going to make them do it faster, they already know the community isn't happy about it.
11-21-2012, 01:56 AM #36
Meatwad
Meatman
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Stupid petition is stupid.
Obviously treyarch don't want the servers like this and are trying to fix them. The fact that only select people has the connection issue probably makes it harder to identify the problem. Signing a petition isn't going to make them do it faster, they already know the community isn't happy about it.

Stupid post is stupid. According to Vonderhaar's tweets, he believes there is nothing wrong with the servers, they have never publicly acknowledged our issues because "millions of people have connected." They won't take the blame and instead blame Sony and our ISPs. Something is clearly wrong when I can't connect to the servers on either my PS3 or my account, yet I can use my dad's and connect just fine on the same network. They won't do anything. At least with a petition it will shed more light on this issue and make them acknowledge this issue, they can't keep pushing this problem under the rug.

The following 4 users say thank you to Meatwad for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade, MxModz1, Swifter, Vampytwistッ
11-21-2012, 09:11 AM #37
Good idea mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo